TLP Proposal

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by LarsBars, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Kolani Augur

TBH, we need to close some TLP servers before we open any more.
    code-zero likes this.
  2. ScottKelly Journeyman

Should start with agnarr imo
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

How original. You suggest they shut down the most populated server? What's your basis for this conclusion? I'm pretty sure I know but I'd like to hear it from you.

FWIW, I have characters on Agnarr but am currently playing on Phinny.
  4. Machentoo Augur

What makes you think that?

Current expansion for Agnarr, two weeks into Velious, they have 12 guilds on the velious kill board at Agnarrprogress.com. At 2 weeks into OoW, Phinny had 18. I know there are probably some casual guilds that aren't on there yet, but not sure how you extrapolate from that to higher population.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

I played on both. I don't think there's any question Agnarr is the more populated. Raid guilds completing content is a measuring stick for raiders but it doesn't speak to the non-raiding or casual-raiding players.
  6. welly321 Elder

So many phinny players hate on agnarr. "Lets close down agnarr" ... why would you even say that? Are you jealous more people play on agnarr than your coveted phinny server?
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Really Fippy should get shut down, stuck on raid content it can't beat with maybe one guild?

Now that Ragefire and Lockjaw are into the instanced primarily content they should be merged up.

Brekt should get merged into FV.

Boom three servers freed up for a level 60 (Luclin), 70 locked servers (PoR) and a new FV-trade with unfettered boxing progression server named Kronos. Allow people to transfer up from the Aten Ha Ra (60) server to the Agnarr (65) server to the Vishimtar (70) server by spending Krono whenever they feel they've completed their goals on that server if they wish to progress.
  8. Goodkitty Augur

I would like a NO BOXING All races/classes unlocked classic progression like Phini
  9. koook Elder

I really hope they don't change agnarr. I enjoy the mechanics of the locked eras, it's more simple.. the gameplay feels slower yet more tactical with managing mana and classes having less out-of-role abilities. The content back then seems to be less copy and paste to. ( no offense the the live servers )
    Also, raids feel more relaxing and less like a platform game.