TLP Cultural - do not meet requirements

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elthorien, May 16, 2016.

1. Catashe Augur

It is! lol all except the wizard/bard rings really
  2. taliefer Augur

yea. just confused how it could be seen as too good of stats for velious. not to discourage dudes work, i think its great he's lookin at tradeskill stuff
  3. Catashe Augur

I think its mostly cause of the mana on it.. +45 mana ain't bad for a ring
  4. Ronika New Member

Do we have any dark elf armor crafters on Phini willing to make Adamantite plate now that it's live?

I would like to purchase Helm/Boots/Vambs/Chest can krono or plat it up.

IGN - same as this one.
  5. Elthorien Elder

Leatherfoot Haversack, ID 17145.
    technicaly this item should not be able to be made until shadows of luclin, it requires celestial temper aka blue diamond temper
    however it can be made now
    is this working as intented??
  6. NeonTribez Journeyman

Yea its really too bad wizard Sol Ro ring can't be made. I have not seen the ring linked in game and no wizards are wearing it. How is this not more known. I kind of mainly went Sol Ro for this ring. Even if stats are high, it's not too easy to get spell to imbue the gems as it's camped for cleric epic.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It all looks messy. I can't promise anything. EQTC does list some promising looking things as progression server only. It may take a bit until I can get some free time to find all the items and recipes (the link doesn't quite give me enough information, just a direction to look)
    Zeltari-Ragefire likes this.
  8. Catashe Augur

Guess thats the most I can hope for(Although I don't know why.. I don't even play a wizard lol).. Its like the first snapshot says, apparently the devs back then added them at what seems like a whim and people just happened to stumble on them for the simple reason that Velious was out and people probably learned about the shawl tradeskill quest so people were maxing tradeskills and figured, "Oh lets try this"... If it makes ya feel better ZAM posts under the item lookup for the Plat Fire Ring as early as the end of Feb