Tlp berserker duo combos

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Voss, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Voss Elder

What are some interesting duos? I know the almighty shaman duo is pretty king, but I worry about shared gear from raids.

I want to be able to xp for AAs when time is low, what are some other good options to duo outside of shaman?
  2. Eshtoma Lorekeeper

Shaman is your best bet, and you don't have to worry about shared gear anymore since the latest expansions now drop gear tokens usable by all classes,apart from non visible. Besides shaman though, a tank class (SK) or something to pull with (Bard) would be very beneficial.
  3. TLP Addict Augur

Any priest works.

Shaman - overall best in most situations, slows, heals, haste + other melee centric buffs.

Cleric - better heals, better AC/HP buffs, rez if things go to poop.

Druid - Heals, DS, atk debuffs, ports.

Take your pick. Really wouldn't consider anything that isn't a priest unless you want to park Berserker AFK while soloing stuff on an Enchanter or Necro or something.
  4. Eshtoma Lorekeeper

Just saw the TLP in your subject line...:eek:
    Bard or SK then
  5. Brohg Augur

Berserkers are available on TLP? wtf is this hax?
  6. Voss Elder

Great stuff! I'm leaning towards Druid, but was thinking maybe a beastlord could be a good fit since pets don't automatically keep aggro.

Bad idea?
  7. Zaguraku New Member

You honestly have 1 best option and that is Shaman. Zerkers will be able to tank and hold agro with a shaman for heals/slows/buffs up until TSS. You add in upcoming panther procs, champion and 1.5/2.0 clickies and zerkers are just beast.
    Reht likes this.
  8. crag79 Augur

Can never go wrong with a shaman. Zerker will be able to pull/tank, shaman can root/cc as needed. Heals and hots with the aa's and it will take a bit for a zerker to die.
  9. Voss Elder

Even mobs in walls of slaughter and those pyrilen?
  10. Chaosflux Augur

If you aren't bad at shamaning yes