[TLP] Beastlords need Jolt

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Goodkitty, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Goodkitty Augur

We are the only melee dps class without a hate decrease.
    Monks- fd
    rangers - jolt
    Rogue - hide
    bard(i know not dps)- some song
    SK-FD
    Berserker - some strike skill

With MOTM I'm pulling agro with just melee and pet dmg on fights like Emp where there is a lot of stunning (near the end of that fight at that). Get rid of MoTM agro merging with pet and owner or give us jolt!
  2. MaxTheLion Augur

What weapons are your tanks using? They should be running Bloodfrenzy, BBotE. Darkblade if you're oh so lucky.
  3. Brohg Augur

lot of warrior weapons in that era, Hategiver & BoC remain relevantly powerful through PoP
  4. Razzle Augur

This.
  5. Stubar Augur

I'd learn to live with agro ganking as a beastlord right up until PoR at the very least. Things did get a little better for a while once they linked the poison nukes (Chaining those were a sure fire way to get to the top of the agro list)

I would get ready for a rezz as soon as I saw 'Caught by surprise, mortals?' in Demiplane. It was a rough being a raiding bst for the longest time. On the plus side, bsts were great for keeping MoBs off the healers while the tanks established solid agro.

IIRC I ended getting every type of weapon with a de-agro proc on it that I could get my hands on. Then went heavy on dex stats (as much as possible for the era) and it made a noticeable difference.

All that being said, I agree with the above statements about the tank weapons. They were essential during that era.
  6. Brohg Augur

Beastlord agro was at its worst in Underfoot
  7. Stubar Augur

UF was possibly the worst time to be a BL. Everything about the bst was broken and not in a good way. They were broken so bad, the devs may have felt sorry for the bst community and made an unprecedented amount of changed to the class for HoT. So many changed in fact that other "dps" classes started to call for the nerf bat to be brought out for beastlords.

Rabble rabble rabble!!! "Beastlords should not be showing up on the parse!!". Those were good times!

HoT made being a beastlord fun again and for the first time in a long time, sought after for raids.