TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Cainen Augur

Getting this constantly, does it remove me from the queue when this happens?
    Spooky likes this.
  2. ArrMonk Journeyman

It is because it is not an actual queue, it is a server is full message box with a random number on the end.
    Fastlane likes this.
  3. Deneldar New Member

It would be nice to be told something that wasn't an obvious lie. Almost as nice as it was to be invited back to celebrate this anniversary only to be reminded why we weren't here any more.
    Zoshiro and Spooky like this.
  4. Lowlife Lorekeeper

Does this reply make you feel helpful? People like he and I only gave DBG money to play on the servers we wanted to. You're a troll. Sit down please.
  5. NoWay Augur

Four hours? Why don't you update the hardware passed North Korea status please
  6. ArrMonk Journeyman

Selos is locked again. My guess is that while Mangler is slowly letting people in, Selos has zero population and will be broken for hours if not days.
    Spooky likes this.
  7. xtFuzzles New Member

And now Mangler is getting hit harder cause All the Selo people can't play on their server, sad day
    Spooky likes this.
  8. Coder Joe Journeyman

If you are letting in 100 per hour and there are 2,000 waiting you could at LEAST let us know it could take up to 20 hours to get logged in.
  9. Trizek Augur

When the servers are no longer being bombarded by players all trying to play at once.

Welcome to over-crowded situations. Everyone is trying to play something that can hold so many of us. Things are going to go south until they either make accommodations which can house us (which they won't) or until our numbers start going down.
  10. AeHaze Journeyman

Lol..... Unreal
  11. InsomniAddict Journeyman

Yeah it finally hit High, I don't think there are thousands, there are less then 100 in the chat rooms, and not nearly as many complaining here on the forums as there were other launches, I'm actually able to keep up with all the threads lol.
    Spooky likes this.
  12. vylo Augur

I'm starting to think the queue times are actually accurate and 12 years is about what we should expect.
  13. vylo Augur

100 per hour is pathetic. They really need to allocate some resources to the login.
  14. Fastlane Journeyman

It's been my experience that they rarely give ETAs, and when they do they're usually grossly inaccurate. I think the problem is that there are too many variables. x number of players trying to log in, y number of login openings. The x factor is variable, therefore it's virtually impossible to predict when the login attempts will fall to a more "normal" level. That's when things will start to unclog. I predict late Sunday / early Monday, but that's just a guess. I think it's fair to say that a relatively small number of players will see much game time at all today.
  15. Zish Elder

Sorry, but those servers are free to play.
    Fastlane likes this.
  16. Trizek Augur

Yes, another one of these threads.

If you're in the Que odds are you've seen our friend the "Error. A time out occurred" message. What I am wondering is, do you click "OK" and continue waiting? or are we just boned when that happens and have to restart the client and re-join the que?
    Spooky likes this.
  17. Turinbar Augur

I tried to log in and it said 2448999 minutes till I can get in...error I guess, now i get timed out completely after a couple minutes in chat.
  18. Glowerss Augur

Stop trying to ruin the long term health of the server because you're impatient.

Splitting up the TLP population even further is a piss poor idea.
    Spooky likes this.
  19. xtFuzzles New Member

Mangler is obviously being hit harder with Selo's being down, still doesnt excuse this tho =\
  20. Sinnje New Member

No you aren't. It's now locked
    Spooky likes this.