TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. ntellect Augur

It keeps timing out, when I do get through to the launcher, and I select a server (Selo or FV) it just hangs. Anyone else not able to logon?
  2. nazgull2k1 Elder

i got to character creation.. created a character... annnnd now Im sitting here waiting to leave the character screen so i can log in.. LOL
  3. Hufflepuff New Member

Probably just laggy you have to wait hella minutes for it to come up
  4. Troutfest Augur

I feel pretty good, have a character with a name, just cant get back to him and if I do I cant get into game. But I have a character with name...
    Fallfyres likes this.
  5. Evade Augur

This is why I came back. The thrill of trying to log in on launch day... Ahhhhh so sweet
    Fallfyres and Kaeliss like this.
  6. Draesin New Member

We told them beta wasn't ready for release...
  7. Garrison Journeyman

This is the NEW IMPROVED login code..... really...
  8. Hufflepuff New Member

So the server does EVENTUALLY give you the races to pick from takes 10 mins to create because the servers are so laggy. Haven't been able to actually get a toon into the world though
  9. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Literally everyone
  10. KennyJr New Member

Been trying to get on for over half an hour now. Can't get past server select screen without the client crashing. Sigh. oh well I guess someone else will be securing my beloved character name at this rate. Farewell, "ihazmoobies".
  11. ntellect Augur

well at least others are sharing in my pain... guess I'll try again tonight.
  12. wharfrat New Member

... can't log in. Perfect. Do I have to pay extra for this premium experience?
    Hateseeker likes this.
  13. Yimin Augur

Now 40 minute behind everyone else ! Still can not log in ...

Yimin
  14. Maze Elder

20 years.
    Can't handle 2000 consecutive logins.
    Great network technology.
    Hateseeker likes this.
  15. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

come back later tonight folks. They got work to do.
  16. Roxxlyy Augur

It's got to be authentic, so we broke the internet in San Diego again.

Anywho, this should smooth itself out and has everything to do with a large influx of people trying to make their way in all at the same time. The team is doing what they can to alleviate issues, but 20 year old games can get a little bit crazy.
  17. Cappo New Member

Created character then got Black screen with message The Server Is Not Responding.

Log back in and server select just gives Please wait while the currently logged in player is removed from world. Been about 20+ min waiting on this have timed out several times and still get the You already have a character in game message again.
    Krrill likes this.
  18. EnchFWO Augur

While we're waiting... how about that announcement on anniversary exp bonus? ;)
  19. omgomg Lorekeeper

it cant take many resources to make a php web page and let people make characters early
  20. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

But they did though. 50% until 3/31