TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

Program your que to stop the idle kick sequence, you want us to sit in these damned que's but yet want to boot us from the que when we are idle waiting for the que. Stop lying, there is no 35 min que because you are not allowed to friggin idle at server select screen for 35 mins anyways
  2. Bonified Lorekeeper

6th grader could of performed better launch...who in their right F'n mind launches 2 servers mid day saturday...EPIC FAILURE
    Fastlane likes this.
  3. Lenyr New Member

My money is on the monkey figuring it out first
  4. Evade Augur

Better to suffer today and have a full active server for 1+ years. Release another server now, and both servers will be dead in a few months
  5. FL!P Augur

Does it really matter tho, we get in just to fight god knows how many people for any spawn whatsoever.
  6. jmsgalla Journeyman

I've created two characters and have been disconnect during zone in. Both names now gone.

I've been in queue multiple times only to timeout each time and get pushed to the back of the queue.
  7. Shautru New Member

I for one have created my own game, "To click OK or not to click?" … I'm going with not clicking OK this time … can't wait to see what happens in 35mins ;)
  8. Krrill Journeyman

Sadly, i know several people who are just going onto the new servers to reserve the character names they use on other servers.
  9. Aneuren Tempered Steel

10. queezzeenart New Member

17 minutes for 28 minutes now. At least I haven't timed out yet. At the very least.
  11. Boozqwix New Member

Well I figure my food should get here before I'm allowed on. Things could be worse I suppose. I could be logged onto WoW with nothing to do.
  12. Sultan Elder

Hi DBG Team,

I have had 3 computers now sitting in an 11m queue for the past 27 mins.

Something isn't right, can we please have it looked at.

Thank you.
  13. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

Well not both of them, but certainly the new one would be
  14. Hinastorm Elder

They have no incentive to invest in this. In 2 days, we'll all be playing smoothly, and we'll all forget, and repeat this all over again. Anyone paying attention to mmo launches over the years knows this. Why anyone still trys to batter servers the second they open is baffling.
  15. Leifer Augur

You can't stay in que for more than about 10 minutes at most. Then you timeout. Then you have to return and go back to the end of the line. Then you timeout. Then you have to go back to the end of the line. Then you timeout....
    taliefer likes this.
  16. Candlejack New Member

Sadly the queue is just as broke as everything else. Stay in it long enough and it times out. Now I'm back int and it says 43m. Great....
  17. Arrk Augur

Do you hit okay?
    What happens if you hit play again?
    Can you wait in chat?
  18. Krrill Journeyman

funny we have a queue but server population level is low.
  19. Sirhc Apprentice

ive been waiting for awhile now and nothing but errors
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  20. Ponter Elder

The people who made it past char creation aren't gonna be here to let us know lol