Title purchase not clicking to activate on Ragefire.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by jannemaroo, May 25, 2015.

1. jannemaroo New Member

Hello!
    On Saturday night, I purchased a "Flower" title pack on 2 of my characters on Ragefire server, and they worked just fine.

My daughter saw these on my character on Sunday, and when we were finally able to log her in, she also purchased the exact same "Flower" title pack, also on the Ragefire server. The item arrived in her inventory, but it does not click to activate.

I am wondering, what is the route to get help on this? I am just newly returning to the game after a long hiatus, come back to play on progression, and it's my first experience with dealing with an issue since it's switched from SOE to Daybreak. Many of the help files on here now seem out of date and are dead links.

Should a /petition be done to help from her account? Or should I be doing some sort of service ticket through the webpage?

Some direction on how to proceed would be great, I am not sure how long it will take to get my daughter's character logged in to Ragefire right now to even do a petition from there, lol.

Thank you for any help on this matter!
  2. SuedeVeil Lorekeeper

I activated the title "the dreamer" and I clicked on it in my inventory, it dissapeared but I have no title, is there some way to turn on the title ?
  3. jannemaroo New Member

Not CS but if you push shift-T it brings up the title box thing.

Incidentally, after a couple of days the title was able to be activated. Too bad the sale was over! i probably would have bought more, but I was nervous after hers did not work initially.
  4. Khalma New Member

You need to have it in your inventory not inside a bag!