Tinkering trivial above 500

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by clevesid, Jul 9, 2021.

1. clevesid New Member

My tinkerer which has 345 skill with grandmaster trophy cannot seem to make conflagrant belt of vigor. I know trivial is above 500, but other characters can make above trivial 500 70 percent of time.
  2. clevesid New Member

I have tried about 30 times with no success.
  3. Duder Augur

If so thats heck of bad RNG. Have logs to prove it?
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I found the belts have a very high chance to fail at "just" 300 unmodded even with a maxed trophy.
    At just 10 points past that it got significantly better success rates and you can get some way over 300 just from recipes books from vendors.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

Maxxing out a tradeskill makes a HUGE difference in the success rate. Before maxxing out jewelcraft and research, making the cut diamonds and augs was costing me a ton of plat because of the failures. With both maxxed, I rarely fail those combines now, and certainly don't fail more than twice in a row, if ever.

Also, make sure you have your Artisan's prize...that helps tremendously.
    Yinla, Skuz and Duder like this.
  6. Duder Augur

Ohhh, he said 345 modded, I read without trophy. Okay, yeah. Get your skill higher.
  7. clevesid New Member

Not the replies I wanted, but it looks like ranger must keep cutting diamonds while druid gets the starting belt. Thanks.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

There is no conflagrant belt of vigor. There's six other kinds though. Trival is same as the cov belts 510. My tinkering is 346 with trophy and i have np making them i do have artisan aug which helps though. There's athletic, fleet, ingenious, quick, savvy and vital thank goodness theres only 3 tov/cov ones.

Andarriel
  9. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

I'm guessing you meant the Vital Conflagrant Belt? I can see saying vigor instead.

Did you get the tinkering mastery AAs? Silly easy quest in Gnome Town to get it rolling. Tinkering belts w/out the Tinkering Mastery AA for the 50% fewer fails is just asking to stab yourself in the eye repeatedly.
    Gialana and Svann2 like this.