Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aziuno, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Aziuno Augur

Is there any plans to allow people to buy this again if they have already bought it?

When EoK came out, didn't you reset the ability for people to buy it?

I am aware of the Launch of Phinnys
    Then there was a 2nd chance (I think when EoK came out?)
    Then there was another one for Agnaar Launch.

I got $30 in my pocket I want to hand to you guys for Pixel storage!
  2. AgentofChange Augur

Pretty sure it's $34.99 so you can't afford it anyway
    Pack likes this.
  3. Aziuno Augur

4. Machentoo Augur

You can buy 32 slot bags in the marketplace on Phinny now for around 2000 dbc after discount. Ragefire/Lockjaw should be getting those sometime in the next ~4 months too if not already (can't remember if it was Gates or OoW.)
  5. Aziuno Augur

Thanks! Didn't know that!
    Oh man... gonna have to go raid some piggy banks now!
  6. Rashwe New Member

If you click on he Buy Now on the new ad for the Ring of Scale pre-order, way down at the bottom there is a link to buy the TLP adventure pack.
    It says :

“If you've purchased this pack before, here is your chance to buy it one more time! The Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack can be purchased once per account, and is delivered at time of purchase. “

I tried to buy it again and it says I already had it.
  7. Aziuno Augur

The way their coding works is you can only buy it once, until they reset their sale.

That is why I was asking if they would be doing another sale, as the most recent reset of it was with Agnaar launch, i was inquiring if they would do one with the new Expansion launch.
  8. Finchy Augur

don't forget the 10% discount, so it ends up being like 26.99 or something. so you get to keep 3.01!! That's enough to buy a 25% 4 hour exp potion, which after the 10% discount is actually 2.90, leaving you with 11 cents! boy oh boy the dealz
  9. Nolrog Augur

I bought the quarm starter pack. Had four 28 slot bags, and XP potion, a faction potion and a murkglider pet illusion (or familiar depending on whether you had a pet or not.)