Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Oloren, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Oloren New Member

I was under the impression that the Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack also included the Broken Mirror expansion so I purchased one for each of my four accounts. When I log into Ragefire, I can claim the Steadfast Satchel, but when I log into Bertox, the AA window will not let me purchase AAs and the server select screen only shows me as having 21 of 22 expansions. Is it NOT the case that the Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack includes the Broken Mirror expansion? If the Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack doesn't include the expansion, how do I go about getting a refund and purchasing the expansion instead?

The ad on the expansion web page (https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content) includes the order info for the Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack which I would think, would include the expansion!
  2. Oloren New Member

Issue amicably resolved by DBG support.
  3. Nuttmeg Augur

Fantastic!

Gives me a lot of hope. I was a bit down after reading, "account security is the user's responsibility" in response to someone who was allegedly hacked.

I'm super happy this turned out well.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I wouldn't be down about Daybreak's response. They are responsible for not being hacked at their end of things and we as users are responsible for not being hacked.
  5. flash000 Augur

same exact issue as op what do i do to get the expansion access ?

I purchased through paypal i clicked the link for the broken mirror expansion it gave me Time-Locked Server Adventure Pack credit instead please fix