Time limits on quests in the tutorial

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Phrancy, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Phrancy New Member

What's up with that? I like doing the tutorial but I play in a pretty leisurely fashion and I have other things I have to do. Now I signed back in to my newest character and find that the main tutorial quest has expired.
    Just wanted to let Daybreak know that I've been a subscriber for almost 20 years and I'm considering quitting and finding some other game to play.
    I hope that it's just an error in an update and that it's being fixed. I don't really want to quit. It's relaxing to play. But not if I have to rush the quests.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

The quest timer revamp had a poor implementation.

Basically, they were trying to let you know that if you had a SHARED task that said unlimited, the timer would be up in 24 hours, not unlimited like stated. Instead they made everything confusing for folks.

Solo quests are still unlimited time frame and regardless if it shows red/zero time, the task can still be completed as normal.

Shared tasks (even if you are the only person in) have a timer ... and when the timer is up, the task is incompletable.