Time frame for revamp of Necro and SK DoTs?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raisethedead, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Cleaver Augur

All hes been doing is calling for nerfs to several classes. Just click report and move on because they're not doing anything about him doing it.
  2. Leigo You come here often?

The duration is too low. That's why it's not up much, for me. Granted I could tie it to one of my Spam keys and it would stay up.. but eh, it's no biggie for me
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Snap, they gave us Report back? Now I can resume taking the moral high ground while no action will continue to happen against violators. Hooray.

And yeah, Franco has been pretty redonkulous lately with virtually every post on every thread regardless of topic devolving into nerf calls followed by denials of said nerf calls. Good times.
  4. Leigo You come here often?

He's been very bored.
  5. Chaosflux Augur

Its 4 minute duration, no recast and .5s cast.

What on earth are you casting that provides more raw power for a SINGLE cast opportunity in a 4 minute time frame?
  6. Leigo You come here often?

It's just not a buff I keep up 100% of the time
    Anyway.. we're getting off topic. Back to dot rants!
  7. Millianna Augur

Who cares about the SK and Necro DoT nerf. Devs needs to focus on bringing new content - not recycling the same old poop.
  8. Leigo You come here often?

Revamping spells isn't recycling old poop.. that's waste management geez
    fransisco likes this.
  9. Millianna Augur

What? Management of TLP? Besides TLP, there not managing anything on live
  10. Chaosflux Augur

Sorry

Good luck with that!
  11. Alekzandre Augur

Why are you so concerned with what another class can do, play your class and have fun..lol! Some classes are meant to be better at certain things.
  12. Leigo You come here often?

lol, My play style works for me. I box so its not something i pay that much attention to, however, if I'm just playing the sk i tend to keep it up more often.
  13. fransisco Augur

I do wonder how there can be a balance of boosting necro dots to match the other classes, and still keeping that necro feel.
    Some of it is in response to how fights seem to go - if you are in anything approaching a full group, fights are over in 30sec or less.
    Is there a way necros can get their old school feel (back loading damage that builds up) while not getting screwed over when the mobs die in 30 sec.

What if some of their new dots ramped up each tick fast, but were short.
    Ex: dot1, duration, 5 ticks
    base damage: 3k
    Increase per tick: 3k
    So it starts smallish, but then by tick 5( 30 sec mark) its a 15k base damage dot

Numbers can change of course, but what about this basic concept?
  14. Raisethedead New Member

Bump!

There are still necros and sks around that wish for an answeer so you dont think we have left the game :)