Time for a web-based EQ marketplace?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deux, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Is it time for a web-based EQ marketplace? Many MMORPGs have these and, mainly, they are wildly popular.

I have no idea how it would work but as an alternative to the bazaar could people offer a certain number of items on a Darkpaw website? Allow pricing to be changed once per day and Darkpaw takes a commission for each sale in the form of some currency that requires a cash expenditure.

Would let F2P players participate in the "offline economy" (limit the # of their goods?) maybe but also offer yet another revenue stream for the publishers.

I wish I had customers feeding me ideas on how I can take more of their money! C'mon Darkpaw investigate some of these ideas there is bound to be a gem in one or two of em!
    Aenvar likes this.
  2. Tucoh Augur

Before doing that they should do the obvious and create a mobile overseer game. But like Kraken said recently:

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Froglok Augur

In-game Bazaar works just fine, for Players, imo. DB gets some share on sales when Players use Expedient Delivery Vouchers, that have to be bought in the Marketplace.

Besides... I would rather them focus their attention on the in-game stuff, rather than working on an outside-the-game project.
    Jumbur likes this.
  4. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

I wish they had blew the dust off LoN back when card games were all craze for mobile gaming.
  5. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

6. Svann2 The Magnificent

With all the complaints about bots controlling the market, Im thinking they may hesitate on this.
    Jumbur likes this.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I wish I could have an offline bazaar-alt, while playing on my main on the same account.

I always felt it was stupid you would need 2 accounts for that...:(
    Eaedyilye likes this.