Tier'Dal Heritage Crate

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eeqforlife, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Angahran Augur

What would be nice would be if all the paintings in game were given a teleport.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Eanelder like this.
  2. Eanelder Augur

I'd definitely appreciate more teleport options, not sure if paintings should be the default though.

For example ... I'd love to see the vendored Teleport stones (the ones you give the teleport assistant in the guild hall) become placeable, with the right click ability to port to that zone. What they look like placed could vary (stones, statues, portals, doors) but having that option would be great.
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  3. ShadowMan Augur

Can we have the pictures from Dzarns twitter feed linked on the boards here?

Far to many are confused about which set is female and which set is male.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Riou EQResource

Malevolent = Man
    Wraithful = Woman
    Gyurika Godofwar, Sheex and Prathun like this.
  5. Reviled Elder

I have two armor sets, and neither work with the helms my toons have equipped. everything else works though. Thats a shame, if only someone could fix this?
  6. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Now to see how the rest of the racial ornament names turn out. If they follow this pattern, I have some predicitions/suggestions.

Barbarian: Mystic & Wise
    Erudite: Mature & Witty
    Gnome: Machinist & Whimsical
    Halfling: Mischievous & Wry
    Human: Mediocre & Wearisome
    Ogre: Mighty & Warring
    Wood Elf: Mercurial & Wild

I'm assuming there won't be sets for Drakkin, Frogloks (drat), or Vah Shir since those races came later. That leaves Dwarves, Half-Elves, High Elves, Iksar, and Trolls to come up with Ms and Ws for.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Prathun like this.
  7. Jaime Lannister Augur

Anyone win an Illusion or mount yet so I can see if it's even worth testing the RNG gods? =p

Winning unusable Hero Forge Armor (Unless you spend $$ to use it) , paintings, and music boxes doesn't sound like a good time.
  8. Angahran Augur

I know it's unlikely because it means less sales, but any chance of a way to swap the gender on the armour if it's gender specific ?
    Or even a way to swap the type ? Plate to scale to ring to leather to cloth...
  9. ShadowMan Augur

Yes its pretty obvious but when you explain to someone they are wearing womens armor and they tell you to gfy you are wrong it would be nice to say go check out the pictures as proof.
  10. Riou EQResource

They are just upgraded textures of classic graphics, they aren't gender restricted or anything

If they like the look more power to them :p

Either gender can wear either set, it's not restricted or anything

You can also trade them to other people for sets you want or sell ones you don't want for plat and such
  11. Brohg Augur

The armors are not gender specific.
  12. Imak Augur

@EQDzarn for an up-close look at many of the revised textures. Nomenclature not included, unfortunately.
  13. ShadowMan Augur

You can say they aren't and they made them vague to sell more. But the pics in the link posted above and originals they were based off clearly say otherwise.
  14. Brohg Augur

Nothing is vague about them. The world is not as complicated as your made-up restrictions
  15. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

This one is my favorite

[IMG]

I would like to see the new Teir`Dal armors on more races, with armor type indicated too. "Try it on" before you buy it, y'know. :p
    Edit: I also want to know if the DE plate has the cool horns helmet or not.
  16. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I don't think the illusion is rare. I know at least 2 people were selling illusion. It's just you get a 1 in 22 chance or 4.5% at it. (Kind of sucks if you want a specific armor set also - e.g. Wrathful Plate). Your odds for any particular item against 12 sets of armor, 4 paintings, 4 familiar, 1 music box, and 1 illusion. I believe if you collect the 4 familiars you get a special purple/green Wrulon mount. The 799 SC price vs old 299 SC for familiar boxes makes it unforgiving. Surprisingly, it looks like some people at buying up to a dozen crates.
  17. Nniki Augur

Bridle of the Wrulon Shriekpaw (purple/green mount) is just another possible reward from the crate.
    Benito likes this.
  18. Qbert Gallifreyan

The music box doesn't play any music, whaaa.
    Xanathol and Sancus like this.
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

FTFY!
  20. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Any pic/screen shot of that mount please Prathun or Dzarn?