Thylex of Veeshan needs MoTM

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by GrugSA, May 25, 2016.

1. GrugSA Augur

As the title says he needs MoTM so Vulak can have an increased spawn timer like literally every other "raid boss" on the TLP servers.
    yukan likes this.
  2. Zephyroth Elder

best reply ever Gris
  3. GrugSA Augur

Lol, it is how it works. MoTM mobs only spawn in base picks and have increase spawn timers. It was in the original Dev post about MoTM.
  4. Toodles Elder

do you mean "increased spawn timer" as in accelerated spawn timer? or longer spawn timer?...

sorry just seeking clarification on the issue

seems like what you're saying is Thilyex not having MotM is causing a longer spawn time than the other raid bosses, which effectively bottlenecks Vulak spawn time compared to "every other raid boss"
  5. Aenoan Augur

What is MotM? And any particular reason, you aren't just trying to type for then 30wpm.
    I think if this something you want taken seriously let's not fill a forum with acronyms. It's not the twitters.
  6. Raytheon Augur

Ugin and Ducreux like this.
  7. yerm Augur

- Doesn't like acronyms

- Uses "wpm" acronym
    Ugin, Dither, Dre. and 3 others like this.
  8. Aenoan Augur

9. GrugSA Augur

Increased spawn rates is obviously what i meant. Why does everyone feel the need to nitpick of the forums damn. I haven't had my coffee yet
  10. Aenoan Augur

Do as I say not as I do.
  11. yerm Augur

Please stop trolling.
    Raytheon likes this.
  12. Raytheon Augur

And you also asked people to not use acronyms, in a game (generally referred to by its acronym) where the vast majority of people have been referring to things only by their acronyms for 17 years. Welcome to EQ.
  13. Aenoan Augur

This isn't in game, and hate to break it to you been playing for a long time but also and fun fact play other games, they all blend together and mean different things - still no an excuse.
    I mean first glance he could have been talking about Mark of the Martyr.

No ones being a troll, until you jumped in with your panties in a twist trying to be right.
  14. yukan Augur

Agreed. The trigger does not have MOTM. I was told that it was almost 4 days on Lockjaw and they didn't have it respawn yet either, this window is way too big and out of sync from other mobs. Also, as it is, adding variance to the Thylex spawn timer seems to have increased the average respawn time of Thylex, in addition to adding the variance factor. Vulak is the most important mob in game by far, and not having it on a shorter respawn with the others would be really unfortunate.

Correct me if I'm wrong but since Tunare is a triggered event, is Tunare's trigger also not on a MOTM respawn time? The triggered version of Tunare could use MOTM too.
  15. Raytheon Augur

No reasonable person on the EQ TLP boards would assume MoTM means Mark of the Martyr. I agree with Yerm, troll.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  16. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Troll post is Troll.
    Aenoan likes this.
  17. Aenoan Augur

Pot meet kettle. Cheers.
  18. yerm Augur

You didn't know what MotM stands for. Rather than politely ask for clarification you demanded that people not use acronyms. This post included your own use of a different acronym. Your answer, as proven in a reply, could have very simply just been googled.

Next time you don't know what something is, either politely ask, or spend a minute searching. The next time you demand people change their habits for your benefit, both make sure you are not being hypocritical and also expect pushback to such a demand.

Now please stop trolling us. Vulak's respawn seems very oddly out of sync with the rest of NTOV.
  19. Aenoan Augur

Never was trolling not was there any implication of me demanding of anything. Maybe a bit of poor sacasm but that's about it. There is no hypocrisy there is no statement saying that is for me. It's certaint or thats my personal belief; principles; or virtues. It's a generalized statement in the infomality of which it was being asked.
  20. Dranix Augur

To play devils advocate :

Vulak drops are incredibly valuable, the increased spawn timers reflecting that seems like a perfectly valid and reasonable explanation.