Thuliasaur Island - EXP?!?!?!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zenn, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Zenn New Member

I have just spent an hour and change doing the first partisan task, and part way through the second. We have killed close to 40 lvl 105+ mobs for the tasks in the open zone with a +50% exp potion going. My exp is set to 0% to AA, so 100% is going to experience. I am level 104 and guess what....

I am level 104 and not one single percent of experience!!!! Not a single move of the experience bar for completing the first partisan quest either! No loot besides a few plat. No trade skills loot. No vendor loot. Nothing!!!

Now I know experience has been nerfed, but this is absolutely ridiculous. I thought playing in the new zones are supposed to be better than the experience in the Pre-TDS zones? Is this the new Plane of War zone for experience? What a waste of my station cash for an Adventurer III exp potion! Worse yet, here I am doing progression tasks watching 95% of my guild grinding experience and a vastly faster pace than me doing dead hill missions OVER AND OVER. So much for the 6 hour lock out.

A VERY sad camper trying to play it your way...
    Axxius, Wayylon and Iila like this.
  2. Rilekle New Member

All of the exp is bad... pretty sure Sony broke something.
  3. Ebonylight-Xegony Elder

My entire group and I finished the Parrot aug today. Think I might have gained around 20% exp from doing all of those tasks and killing multiple mobs for all of us. The exp in this zone is beyond horrible.

What happened to all the best fun and exp is going to be had in TDS? Cause i've only found it in 1 zone and this one isnt it.
    Axxius, roguerunner and Durew like this.
  4. Durew Journeyman

That's what I'm wondering, I thought the new expansion was supposed to provide incentive because of the extra XP gain??
  5. Axxius Augur

I just realized that even after a 75% nerf, xp in RoF Xorbb is still better than in Thuliasaur.
    Iila likes this.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

All is proceeding according to plan!
  7. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

New zones went live with no zem's? Wouldn't be the first time. Friend helped me do katta - edge of balance he got 0 percent I got what achieve reward gave me.
  8. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

"Working as intended" is their phrase
  9. Slasher Augur

I did all of progression for the entire expansion and only got 1 and half levels that includes task xp and all the xp from killing stuff.