{Thornblade} The Secret Throne - Casual Style with Raiding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Thrand Grimfall, May 19, 2021.

1. Thrand Grimfall New Member

This is more of a gauge of interest for players who are looking for a casual friendly guild that will also do events/raids a couple of times a week.

Tenets:
    Central Time Zone
    1 Weekday and 1 Weekend raid night TBD
    Level at your own pace. Join the raids if/when you want
    DKP loot system
    Box friendly (to a limit)
    No content racing, kill stealing, camp stealing, raid loot selling (ie we won't be auctioning off drops in general channel)
    Basically it will be a guild for people who want to do their own thing, and still enjoy raid content at a relaxed pace. Tradeskillers, soloers, questers, all welcome.

Discord: https://discord.gg/kzB3QF3S
    Gridnac likes this.
  2. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

We're getting organized for go-live today.

Just to be clear, we'll be open to all people interested in a casual pace of play and a friendly environment. If you like helping others, inside and outside of the guild, and experiencing a wide variety of gameplay, we're likely a good place for you.

The time zones mentioned will just be for raiding (thinking around 7 PM on a weekday and 5 or 6 PM on Saturday or Sunday in order to do longer events). Joining and playing at other times will be welcomed and encouraged, it's just that the raid times will be pre-set out of necessity (and so that I can make them).

If you're already plotting out your raid gear slot and intend to reach level 50 by Saturday midnight, that's a perfectly valid way to play, but we're probably not the best home for your EQ experience.

Happy hunting, everyone.
  3. Sakuraba Augur

Would definitely be interested, just not entirely sure what I'm making yet lol. Definitely a Halfling so my choices are pretty limited at least. Dru/Clr/Rog/War. Will hop into the discord when I have the finer details ironed out - my discord name is Aysander (Kurei Hitaka) so it shouldn't be too hard to pick me out. xD
    Graddox Twoaxe likes this.
  4. Blackaxe New Member

Secret Throne is still open to adding new casual play style members. Our first guild event is scheduled for Saturday, 6/12, and it will not have any level requirement.
  5. jeskola pheerie

The Secret Throne
    [IMG]