Thornblade / Mischief - Loot Question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AoEBox, Jun 10, 2021.

1. AoEBox Elder

Is there any information regarding the madness that is this randomized loot ?

Our group spent easily 30 hours @ Efreeti in the past week , well over 20 named spawns and we saw 0 GEB , 0 Rings and nothing of equal value in regards to loot.. mainly Mesh Caps and some garbage loam items.
    Then during the double exp and rares , we spent 2 hours @ BnB and get FBSS , GEB , SMR , Yak ?? WTH

Stone spider is a level 45 NPC rare creature whereas Efreeti lord is a level 50 rare, how it is we are getting better loot from a lower NPC or is this intentional for the randomized loot ?
    Yes I understand RNG but something seems off.

Are there certain camps that are dropping items more frequently ? During our 1-50 grind we weren't having any of the luck that I have seen people screenshotting 3 GEBS / 1 Ring / 1 SMR on 1 kill of Magus in Lguk.
  2. Ythera Augur

Totally RNG. My regular group cleared a Kedge instance and got 3 GEBs, 1 smoldering brand, a Yak and a lot of other good stuff.