This type of post might have been posted before

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TheRealDeal, Jul 27, 2018.

1. TheRealDeal Journeyman

I understand Marl Karstane for the Shadowknight epic despawns after a turn in and has long repop and we have to do this hand in more than once......There have been alot of petition and alot of forum posts begging for this to change.Normally id say its an epic leave it the way it is its just one of those things........But! there are people using third party programes to hand into the the npc before he even renders into game. On a TLP kunark is the only good expansion to use the epic in and we only get three months to achieve this epic with the spawn times and cheats that people are using.

In all the posts i have read and the petitions i have been told people have made i have not seen a reason or a reply from a Dev to say why this cant be changed?
    Ive seen some changes to epic mob turn ins/kills. Why not this one please respond
    Ronove likes this.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

If it ain't broke, don't comment on it.
    Ronove likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I recently completed my SK's epic on live servers. There were 2 other SKs also doing their epics. Yes there was a wait especially since Marl is not the only timed spawn. But it worked out. Took about a week so I could not fly thru it to set a speed record like some players like to do but it got done.

Instead of changing the whole game to suit TLP servers or one server why not report the people doing this? I mean how many sk's are using this program that Marl is not available for that length of time?

This is my biggest gripe about TLP is that they are meant to be hard just like original EQ but all the players want easy mode like the live servers are now. I mean you guys get instant GM access, they respond very fast. When was the last time anyone on live saw a GM? and not a guide.
    Ronove likes this.
  4. TheRealDeal Journeyman

its broke when people using third party to get before it renders so it needs changing
    Ronove likes this.
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

No, those people need to be reported and banned. The quest is fine.
    Ronove likes this.
  6. TheRealDeal Journeyman

but that wont happen on a 3 month tlp so a change would be easier
    Ronove likes this.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I think ignoring all these posts you've spammed this morning is the easiest.
    Ronove likes this.
  8. TheRealDeal Journeyman

i want a reply from a dev so i have no idea why you reply
    Ronove likes this.
  9. Ronove Lorekeeper

Its funny watching the cheaters sweat it out
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

The number of game genie users will drop dramatically as the new cheat detection permeates. Already seen a number of people complaining that their toons were banned for cheating, as well as a lack of box teams in zones where they used to be active nearly 24/7. Give it time.