This next patch will almost be like Christmas time!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Metanis, Feb 12, 2018.

1. DruidCT Augur

There is a lot of retuning I would be fine with, I just don't trust DBG to turn the knobs correctly. For instance I'd take a base DPS decrease in exchange for a much improved mana ratio.
  2. kizant Augur

Yeah, it's definitely plausible for wizards to hit that much. With max gear, good but not perfect ADPS, and a pretty conventional lineup:
    https://goo.gl/E1eg35
  3. Cleaver Augur

I'm not saying nerf anything. But just like zerkers last year if you don't see it coming you're delusional. Enjoy it while it last.
    Tolzal likes this.
  4. Blitter Elder

The one where Shaman and Druids are destroying parses.

Our necro's top out at about 340k DPS. Shaman/Druid are 450k+.
    mmats likes this.
  5. Masa Journeyman

Sounds like you should thank your neighborhood Druid/shaman for helping things die faster, Bitter. I mean Blitter.
    Tatanka likes this.
  6. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Oh yeah my bad. I forgot that this isn't PVE EQ, and that we're all playing PVP ParseQuest. Now I can totally see how another class's abilities and their effects on in-game NPCs can directly take away from your gaming experience.

On that note, please excuse me while I go police my neighborhood to make sure nobody has a nicer house than me, as that has a direct impact on my ability to enjoy MY house.
    Tatanka and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. mmats Augur

LOL lil bro you have a lot of alt accounts. Whats the deal? Are you ok?
  8. Sindaiann Augur

Lol another useless thread with a majority % of posts that consist of pure and utter

[IMG]
  9. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Yeah I hate it when threads are completely filled with Jeff Goldblum.
  10. mmats Augur

So you agree theres no reason wizards shouldnt outheal druids? :)
  11. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Another EverMoan post.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  12. RangerGuy Augur

This might be the worst analogy for whats being described ever.
  13. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

[IMG]
    Tatanka likes this.
  14. IblisTheMage Augur

Creeping Doom, AD&D, second edition. Most damaging spell in the game.

I completely disagree with your class-hating, I can’t see how druids shining at the moment takes away from other peoples gameplay. Mana is the limiting factor for druids, 15 years that was true for all damage casters, it gives tree-huggers options, and I am all cool with that.

Of course, it does take away from mage-hating, which has had a low lately, so there is that...
  15. Bobsmith Augur

Gnome hate?
  16. menown Augur

I know that classes are different, but let's just do a comparison on dmg/mana ratios of DoTs.

Necro - Pyre of Shadewarden Rk. II
    4900 dmg * (5+1 ghost) ticks = 29400 dmg
    29400 dmg / 3573 mana = 8.228 dmg/mana

Shaman - Jinx Rk. II
    26998 dmg * (5+1 ghost) ticks = 161998 dmg
    161998 dmg / 18174 mana = 8.913 dmg/mana

Druid - Nature's Blistering Wrath Rk. II
    50418 dmg * (4+1 ghost) ticks = 252090 dmg
    252090 dmg / 24409 mana = 10.328 dmg/mana

Now, because of class differences, we know that necros and shamans can sustain a lot longer in combat. Oakenblade, you cannot use mana cost as a justification for the high damage. There may be other reasons that you can use to argue your situation. All the spells above are almost equal with their dmg/mana ratio. This is what we call scaling. Think of it as a level 30 spell vs a level 70 spell, but with same ratios. You can pick and choose what you want to use based on the scale you want. Most would pick the level 70 spell. But maybe you pick the level 65 spell or level 60 spell to save a bit more on mana.
  17. Nennius Curmudgeon

[IMG]
  18. Scorrpio Augur

So, just wondering, can a typical druid output said insane DPS while also actively healing, or is it generally an either/or thing?
  19. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Haven't you been reading the thread? Druids are so OP it's pretty much like this as soon as they show up anywhere.

[IMG]
  20. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

If you all love druid dps then fricking roll one. Leave the f’n classes alone!

Guess what, I roll a pally and if I get the right adps I break into top 20 during raids for dps! OMFGWAFFLESSHIT!!! Nurf pally dps! Every class has its role. Also why the hell do most of you constantly link/tak about rk3 spells etc. only obtained during raids! Now I could get rk3 spells for my druid but that would mean I would have to get him into some eok raids and really dont care.

I hope this patch fixes HA’s/missions, vp task items, pet taunt, random secondary anchors disappearing! Im sure there are a ton of crap that can be fixed, tweeked etc, but also anniversary events are around the corner so I hope they are working them!

FYI, make shimmering black pearl task drop it for # of people in group!