This is why TBM Items and such is not getting done..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellboy007, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Triconix Augur

2. Geri_Petrovna Augur

And, these augs make the item

A) Wearable
    B) an upgrade
    C) Absolute trash?

Keep in mind, i'm level 105, and my current range slot has 124 AC.
  3. Triconix Augur

This is not your original question. I answered the original question. If a range item is getting your feathers so ruffled, you should probably straighten out your priorities. Just a thought.
  4. Geri_Petrovna Augur

5. Triconix Augur

When did I say that? You simply asked what augs fit in slot 9 off the top of my head and I told you. Did I suggest it was an upgrade? No.

This is my point exactly. People are looking at the effects and getting angry and overlooking the cause. The cause was the management, not the work being done by development. Pointing out individual things isn't effective. What should be done is pointing out the umbrella which covers all the issues. Something I tried to bring to light.

Like I said before. I'm fine with my $30.00 dollars spent for the content there is for the time being, knowing that the issues will be fixed after the holidays. You can either agree or disagree. That's your choice and I don't give a darn what side you take. If you want to throw a fit because you can't wear a few items right now, so be it, the more power to you.

I'm simply telling people to not direct their anger in the wrong direction because it makes them look silly.
  6. Clearlee New Member

It wasn't broke. They broke it. No reason to introduce aug types that fit in nothing.
  7. Geri_Petrovna Augur

It's merely copy/paste fail. I can't believe in their entire company there isn't a second person qualified to do it. Shows how little they care about the game.
  8. Clearlee New Member

And the CC fail, also a 1 and 0 problem. No quality control anywhere.
    Styles, Hiladdar and Faana like this.
  9. Tyraxor Augur

Well...we are in the milk & most likely dump process that ppl explained when they wrote how sharks like Columbus Nova make their money.
    This is all no surprise, it's a sad process but everyone should have seen it coming.

Just don't take it out on the devs and the ppl that still work on Eq, they don't get the help from those who got fired anymore...you gotta accept that you play a lower quality product now and make the best of it, or move on.
    Faana, Elkay and Hiladdar like this.
  10. Faana Augur

The milk was not so sour before. It doesn't make sense to do stuff to drive customers away. They could have left well enough alone. I was happy PLing level 65s in Feerott.
  11. Elkay Augur

Don't be silly. It needs to be some proprietary format that nobody else in the industry will be able to make heads or tails of.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Iila like this.
  12. Elkay Augur

This push by management and check signers to send a product to production no matter how bad a shape the software is has sadly become business as usual for a lot of companies. In an age where patches can be willy nilly released anytime down the road, this is sadly how many companies operate now. Sadly, I work for one myself and do my best to change this mindset but it only goes so far with the check signers.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Clearlee like this.