Fixed Internally This Can't Be Good - unable to complete

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mairoh, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Mairoh New Member

Two days in a row, I and a friend of mine have both been unable to complete the shared task "This Can't be Good," given by Hurble in East Wastes: Zeixshi-Kar's Awakening. The books surrounding the blimp are not dropping the needed quest item (glowing pages). Between us we have made five attempts, killing twenty mobs with not a single quest drop. This started yesterday, 2/17, after patch. We are both playing on Bristlebane server.
    Plat, Ravyns and mewkus like this.
  2. mewkus Augur

I have similarly had no luck getting a Glowing Page to drop. Cleared all the books through three cycles on Wednesday, another clearing on Thursday, and another today (Friday). This also started for me after the patch.

I don't know if it's this quest alone or other quests similarly effected.

I'm on Bristlebane as well.
  3. Gimgim New Member

I am having the same issue on Firiona Vie. Just tried to do this quest for the first time.
  4. Ashokal New Member

Confirmed same bug on Phinigel today. Cleared all npc's three times and 0 drops.
  5. Absor Developer

I'll take a look at this when I get a chance.
    Ravyns, Nettsy, Nennius and 1 other person like this.
  6. Nhauk Zilla New Member

Can confirm this, have spent hours camping those mobs and no updates
  7. DafDaf New Member

Yup confirmed. Bristlebane, 2/23/21 and 2/24/21. Killed all "an animated spell book" 6 times, therefore about 72 mobs, not one drop. For easy dev reference: this isn't dropping from these any more, when working on this quest.
  8. Nettsy New Member

Have been killing "an animated spell book" for almost two hours and not one drop! Please fix:(
  9. Gimgim New Member

This is all better now with the patch on 3/10/2021. Thank you to the Everquest team for fixing this.