This AA Ability...is..AMAZING

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Relentless, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Relentless Insomnia

Thank you Daybreak...this revamped Elemental Form AA is so good.

285 raised stat cap, buff stays on you through death so never need to recast it... adds mana regen that stacks with everything... so good. Mmmm.

[IMG]
  2. Relentless Insomnia

And before anyone says it...I know...I'm still only a mage.
  3. Dahaman Augur

Is the new elemental form suppose to stack with mount? I hope so, but that might be a bug?

I definitely like the way they combined this AA into one effect. It's expensive in cost, especially for that era, so it could stand to have been more user friendly than it use to be for sure. And now it is.

And thank you for combining the Heart of ..... clicky AAs as well!!!!

Kudos Devs!
  4. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Oh a 30 stat cap increase that's out of era. INC nerf
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Just because you didn't use something back in the day, doesn't mean other people didn't either.
  6. Zinkeh Augur

When does this get good? or should I say what expansion does the level of AA required to make it good appear? I"m seeing it in baby form on Mangler and wondering if its worth investing in =)
  7. Sipsac! New Member

I am not mage expert, but i would get it right now, the increase lvl of spell casting seem really really strong
    Duder likes this.
  8. Zinkeh Augur

Feeling particularly dumb atm but what does that even mean? The level of the spell casting?
    Pretty much all the info I can find on this is from like 2010, lol...other than this post.
  9. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

It has a minor effect on fizzle rate that is all, the guy you were responded to doesn't understand it either. OP linked what you can get if you max it in SOL so what is on mangler. The only really good part is the Water ele form part which is the 4 FT that stacks with everything. Used to be really good in zones you couldn't mount in, but now you can mount and use it at the same time so it's even better
  10. Ayoheee Augur

It's not.
  11. Romen Lorekeeper

IT is both a buff and an illusion. You cannot mount while you have an illusion.The illusion will show up in the songs window and you can left click to cancel the illusion.The buff will still remain (and show in the regular buff window.