This a crazy idea? Mount that can fit a whole group.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Langya, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Langya Augur

Whole group gets close. Group leader or someone summons the mount Everyone is than mounted to it and than the mount owner shuttles the whole group to their destination. Maybe use the jump command for individuals to dismount while everyone else stays on board. In spite of the obvious criticisms it would certainly make questing in large open zones such as EW efficient and there would be a demand for it. Of course it would be fantasy themed and not just a Chevy Tahoe with a hobby horse head ducktaped to the grill.
    Leerah likes this.
  2. Gladare Augur

That thing would eat all your food in a hurry. Darn inefficient SUV's
  3. Cicelee Augur

OP is obviously a boxer who wants an easy way to move his/her box army around by only controlling the main character. I suggest playing with others in an online MMO. If you want to play single player, then suffer through the "challenges" of running your boxes across East Wastes.

And yes I am grumpy today :(
  4. Langya Augur

That was the obvious criticism part as mentioned in the original post. Don't discount an idea based just on that bias. It would not have been posted it unless there was benefit for everyone.

Anyway. Just a thought.
  5. Sophia Lorekeeper

Do you realise how many "your momma" jokes something like that will give rise to?
  6. Cakvala Augur

Makes you wonder what mount it could be, Dragon, Elephant, or a large possum?
  7. Hekaton Augur

Magic school bus!
  8. Geroblue Augur

Elephant, or oliphant ala LotR book. Or a dragon. Hopefully a nice dragon that doesn't eat adventurers.
  9. Tegila Augur

magic hallway (carpet) like the lon one but extra long lol. I can see the use for this for many more than jstu boxers no needto be snippy cicelee. I have people group with me all the time taht run off or that lag behind when i run off to next spot etc and this would hlep. Would have to be wehre anyone gets hit by anythign and hte entire mount poofs, jsut a transportation deal. Could be a giant centipede like a litecrawler maybe.

oh no, images of human centipede come to mind LOL
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  10. Mary Poppins Augur

I was on board with the idea until I saw this comment.

Thanks Teg. I did not need that visual in my head...
  11. Cakvala Augur

It would be funny if every eight hours it ate and killed a adventurer. haha.
    Geroblue likes this.
  12. Dalrek_MM Elder

WoW has a mammoth that can mount several players if I remember correct