Thinking of returning

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elivo11, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Elivo11 Journeyman

So i played on Lockjaw when it first launched, left before the first expansion unlocked, thinking of coming back to one of the TLP servers again but not sure what the state of them are.

Can anyone tell me if Lockjaw has a decent population or would i be better off starting on the newest TLP? phingeal(sp)?

Not really looking as far as hardcore raid stuff but am into groups and dungeon crawling!

Thanks for any help
  2. Freki Augur

Phini has a great population and it also is at planes of power and LoY at this time. great times to get back in!
  3. Elivo11 Journeyman

I guess my concern is, with it being at PoP already, how many people are running around at the lower levels, would i end up having to try to get leveled up alone or are there still low level groups out there running around?

This is a great game and im a huge fan of the PoP era, but i dont want to get stuck by myself trying to level up.

Or should i just wait till the next TLP server comes out that i saw people talking about?
  4. Kahna Augur

Phinny will be in PoP (and later LDoN) for 6 months. Right now low level groups are slim, the expansion has only been out for 3 weeks. Give it a few more weeks and people will go back to making alts. You can always jump ship later when the new TLP comes out. Consider this a trial run to refresh your memory. As long as you are having fun it isn't wasted time when you start over.
    Gorgol the Ogre likes this.
  5. nagash101 Augur

Just wait until the next TLP server releases they have fix and changed so much on Phinigel it might as well have been a beta test server for TLP servers.
  6. Elivo11 Journeyman

Well i tried to resub to get back into things on Phinny, apparently DBG does not want anymore money today, it seems the subscription service is broken, people cant use krono or sub online