Things I would love to see in May's patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gr8fuldave, May 3, 2013.

1. Sinestra Augur

More stat displays in the stats page like real AC, mitigation, etc. Actual numbers, not percentages.

Removal of required levels on wearable items entirely. They are useless and can be handled most likely just as easily with recommended levels instead.

A pet inventory window that not only shows the pet's items currently equipped with the ability to replace and remove items, but also the pet's stats.

The ability to wear any armor type of Hero's Forge.

A search function for your bank and inventory.

The ability for knights to instant cast any mount once they earn their first AA mount.

The ability to see your tracking target on the map.

I could come up with at least 100 more.
  2. KC13 Augur

Add me to the list of wanting to see these.
    Tegila and Sinestra like this.
  3. sojuu Augur

Is that what was meant by a push? Iv never heard that term b4. Iv heard 85 and piggy and that's it because 85% of the group/raid flags the other 15% to go in or a group/raid piggy backs others to go in. Out of curiosity how do they come up with the term push for that?
  4. Potionless Elder

Highlight current target on the extended target window.
    Tegila likes this.
  5. Tuluvian Elder

Yes, same thing. You're pushing them into being able to get in, piggy, etc, all the same.
  6. Tordail Elder

1) The ability to toggle off pet names, mercenary names, and familiar names separately from the NPC name toggle.
    2) As was said earlier in the thread: The addition of filters for EVERYTHING.
    3) A 15-minute AFK timer in the Guild Lobby. AFK and don't move for 15 minutes, and your character goes into offline mode.
  7. Silv Augur

I've never heard the term "push" used before in reference to 15%ing but knowing that now, this would be awesome to have displayed. It's really frustrating when people slack and don't know their flag status or you have to keep stuff up to date in the guild tool. Totally doable but rather frustrating. So yeah, would love to see this.

The whole mount fixed/speed display would also be great.

Oh yeah,... and how about a drop rate increase on Luclin's Spy and Forgotten Shissar? :p
  8. Mytoss Elder

skellys and such in chelsith reborn to actully be classified as undeads
  9. Talif Augur

A type 20 slot added to the "Orb of the Crimson Bull" so I can actually use my epic ornament would be pretty sweet.
  10. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

This. Pain in the.. trying to figure out where I am.
  11. Gragas Augur

Already exists? Conning stuff is hard?

And when killing stuff, your faction with soandso could not get any better is tough?
  12. Uxtalzon Augur

Relying on decade-old faction system with nothing to go on but ZAM posts is very frustrating. Most seasoned players know that some factions can't be raised by just "killing stuff", and even some are limited to literally just one or two quests. And some of those quests aren't just "hand me stacks of bonechips", either.

Peace Keepers, Kerrans, and Kejek Village on Odus come to mind.
  13. Ishtass Augur

The gained/lost faction messages could give a number amount too. I don't see the reason to keep these numbers from us. It'd be comparable to our experience system without a bar showing how close we are to leveling, and thinking you're getting great exp off green mobs.
  14. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

They have a numerical thingie in EQ2. Can't see why we can't have it. No, it's not hard to con them. But, why can't we also have a numerical value as well?
  15. Rylaar2000 Elder

I agree. I would love to see some sort of UI for this one day.
  16. KC13 Augur

Boost the number of AA's you can bank. I am farming long needed AA's on alts from back in the day when 65 was the level cap. I quit shortly thereafter and never had AA's as the deal was to get max level, then AA in those days. Now I often find myself at the 30 banked level and still on a roll killing. I want to think about how I spend my AA's and don't want to stop just to spend because I'm at the limit. Is it really a problem if people could bank many more AA's?
    Sinestra likes this.
  17. Gragas Augur

It's 70 banked now?
  18. Gladare Augur

50 at 91 and 70 at 96. Either way the 30 banked at lower levels is just fine. Try thinking about how you want to spend them before you earn them. Crazy thought.
  19. Talif Augur

At the lower levels there is still so much good stuff to buy it shouldn't take more than a few minutes thought at the start of your session to know where you are going to spend your AA. If you reach the point where you're running out of AA that are worth buying, it's probably time to go back to regular exp and level on to the next area...
  20. Tegila Augur

raise the caps for items in guild halls!!! at least hte palatials these things are enormous and have the same tiny caps as the tiny ones 1/10th their size.