There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Twolack, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Twolack New Member

I have not been able to log in through the launcher since yesterday after the announcement that an issue had been fixed. Its still happening.

Logging in to the daybreak games website gives invalid credentials error.

Request #865267
    Mannbearpig likes this.
  2. Twolack New Member

This problem is ongoing. I've been locked out of my all access account since Thursday. I'd like to know whats going on.
  3. DJames New Member

I too am getting these errors as of today. Did you ever get any answer to this?
  4. Twolack New Member

They banned my account saying another account with the same phone number violated terms of service. That is erroneous since I have never had another account banned since my first account was created in 2003. Hopefully you have a better outcome.
  5. Twolack New Member

Hey great news I got another reply to my petition and they have identified my issue and I am able to log into the banned account again. The server is down for maintenance but I was able to log the account into the forum and daybreak website. Did this solve your issue also? If not I would create a petition if you haven't already.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. DJames New Member

Hey, glad your issue got resolved. No, mine seemed to be a little more widespread to some sort of server issue.