THE worst raiding guild on Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Glykus, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

I mean, to me it looks like the one guy that is getting picked on and doesn't know it. Pains my heart a little.
  2. Fumi-chan Augur

??????

[IMG]
  3. Innyman New Member

They take the bait because their feathers are rustled. They keep going back to TFC being a 90%, once a week, raid guild. In their minds, that’s an insult; to most TFC folks, that’s exactly what they enjoy. Hence, why you don’t see HIGH need listed for every single class on TFC’s website.

Balance is amazing and healthy for real life. It’s fun to take open world mobs from them ONLY during raiding hours.

Hey, we all have our priorities in life. Different strokes for different folks.
  4. TLPman Augur

lmao this whole thread as the last one is the some of the dumbest S$%T I've seen. It's simple it was a DPS race one guild lost one guild won shocker !!! WHO GIVES A CRAP !~!~! RI will always come and try and DPS race people in OW they are going to win some and lose some that is it. How ever I do find it funny that when they win they make a big post on the RI website and brag they won but yet when they lose all you hear is oh its crap loot mobs blah blah blah. stay classy RI take the wins with class take the loss with class no matter the mob the lot or who it was with. TFC keep them on there toes and keep going after them OW mobs good for you guys makes it fun. DPS races are fun and that's how it should be. But again keep it classy no need for trains or banter about how we are better then you, like take the win like a man/woman as well as the loss the same way.

Stay classy Coirnav
    Fumi-chan and Gromph like this.
  5. Gromph Elder

Looks to me as if he is simply making justifications and making up stories as he goes along. Or worse, he actually believes the made up stories he spins. Dont believe anyone picked on him really. Just pointing out his own constantly contradicting statements as he tries to weave his web but keeps getting caught up in it.
  6. Gromph Elder

They do appear to be poor winners and sore losers, A terrible combination.
  7. Ohfuggle Elder

You're complaining about poor winners in a thread created by poor winners?

You sir are a winner!
  8. Barathrum Augur

The AOS/WT VS OGC threads were honestly 1000x better then this!! I mean even your beef threads sound middle schoolish...

Its time to ask the big boy questions going forward...

Can i assume the #1 guild on the server is the one who finishes the content first?

But what happens in OOW? is the best guild the one who finishes first or has the most splits?

Lets say Guild A Clears COA first but guild B Splits or triple splits it every week are they the best guild?

we really need some rules for the ERAs so everyone is on the same page... Like Classic-POP its more of the race / open world kills... ?? I would place 0 Value on OW targets in POP.... it would be Split time how many Quarms 3/4/5/6? Did you split all of time just phase 4? Lets lay out the ground work people

Then GOD onward Most Tacvi / COA Splits etc?

Also thank you so much for this thread rofl i mean truly thank you its #POPCORN #FRATGUYS #WhyisnthisLocked
    Phinny4Life and Lawel like this.
  9. Lawel New Member

It's funny how RI is pretending not to be upset when I know for a fact, after being guilded with many of you previously, you are seriously upset and probably have a 10+ page cry thread on your forums filled with toxic finger pointing.

What's even funnier is when your dumb memes you put together to slap yourselves on the back get turned against you to mock you.

You guys are struggling with the fact that you are the least relevant barphone guild in the history of TLP servers, and are struggling to creep out from the shadow of AoS and OGC from Phinny. The fact that Mabbu modeled the guild directly after Dima's and attempted to poach the higher skilled members makes it even better that you guys aren't getting the attention you think you deserve for being least relevant.

Some serious middle child syndrome going on around here.

Congratulations TFC on out competing and out-tilting this group, it has been entertaining to see them spiral out of control.
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  10. Ohfuggle Elder

How much krono we betting that zero threads or discord posts have popped up? I'll happily go 50kr on it!

We simply said "Oh well" and went to do splits in SSRA Lol. From classic until now Vicious has always maintained an attitude that we won't flip out like previous guilds would have over a couple losses. 90%+ of all OW? That's good enough for us. No 3am batphones, no 6am batphones lol. We are literally the most casual batphone guild in "TLP historyyyy".

Looking forward to seeing TFC at the next OW spawn they decide to contest!
  11. Fumi-chan Augur

To be fair Coirnav is Phinny 2.0, it's fun for what it is but it'll never be Phinny. And it HAS been fun, just... Yeah. No denying Phinny had some epic battles and AoS was pretty impressive far as a top guilds go.

It's tough to remain top tier on the 5th (?) iteration of a TLP. There's been ragefire, lockjaw, phinny, agnarr, now coirnav (does that quarm server count?). Each successive TLP drains the talent pool a little more to the point that there aren't many players left willing to grind through it again on a near daily basis. Hence why Coirnav is so casual and most of us are okay with that.
  12. Fumi-chan Augur

Is that why Vicious verbally berates the guild when things don't go the way he wants? I mean it's pretty well known by now how he treats his members. That isn't normal. Perhaps he's gotten better, I hope he has. It's not healthy to get that angry over a video game.
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  13. Lawel New Member

If any of this was true, you wouldn't have stayed around trying to train to prevent looting. The fact that you got so tilted that you resorted to doing that just shows how much you do care.

The proof is in the pudding, not your words you throw up on a forum post the next day.
  14. Ohfuggle Elder

100% agree.

Now if they ruin Coirnav w/ a 20th TLP w/ FV ruleset or something, I think you'll see the re-emergence of a truly "hardcore" "no life" guild that will try and take every single pixel no matter the cost. But to have that kind of operation you need a massive player base. You'll only attract that with a TLP with that new ruleset etc.

I hope they don't ruin Coirnav though, I truly enjoy having tons of time off and zero late night batphones.
  15. Getsmurfed Journeyman

don't mind me trying to remain relevant

[IMG]
  16. Ohfuggle Elder

Last night he literally said "Well I'll take the hit on that one guys, Good job getting here and trying, let's go to SSRA". That's literally a verbatim quote lol.

For someone with so much "insight" you sure deliver a lot of misguided information.

NOW if someone is constantly a poor performer, afking, etc etc Vicious will lambaste them. I welcome it!
  17. Ohfuggle Elder

Train to prevent loot? Both guilds were kiting mobs in various places to try and do a corpse retrieval.

Although my favorite part of the thread is the SS of Monky being trained as a TFC guy runs by and some other TFC folks are blatantly "microsoft painted" out lolol.
  18. Fumi-chan Augur

And that my friend is the big difference. You don't have to "lambaste" somebody to make a point. You agree it's difficult to retain talent on the 5th TLP iteration, but then expect people to perform top tier as well. It's a contradiction that I think is starting to bite RI in the behind.

There are ways to handle AFKing, poor performance, etc that don't involve shaming people. I know it's easier to yell at people than work with them and help them get better. We were all noobs at some point.
  19. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

Dumbest thread ever..

Sad to see really that RI is so pathetic they needed to resort to trains, and still lost.. lol
  20. That0neguy Augur

Yeah I had to go to my safespace because I'm being picked on! #stopbullying

Justifications? Stories? Where did I contradict myself?

Can assure you there's no threrads on our forums or discord crying about this. But don't let me change your facts since you know us all so well.

Curious how he modeled the guild after Dima's? Do you mean a guild who batphones and has DKP? Not one person sits around thinking of AoS, or WT, or any of the other has beens who are no longer relevant.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.