THE worst raiding guild on Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Glykus, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That0neguy Augur

Calm down there Fox news with your "numbers" and stuff. 68 v 58. I guess that's close to the same amount of people.
  2. Fumi-chan Augur

Just in case you missed it from your beloved cheeseman... It's literally on the first page.

Maybe you all take this game too seriously. None of us seriously claim to be the top guild because what's the point? It does seem to matter quite a bit to RI though which is why it's so entertaining to see you fall all over yourselves trying to justify your actions (or lack thereof).
  3. Innyman New Member

You guys might want to ease up on that fun. You're having so much fun that you're in HIGH need of every class in Everquest. No one in their right state of mind wants to be a part of that drama.

Stop having so much "fun." What's left of your guild can't handle it.
  4. That0neguy Augur

Where did he claim to be #1 in that quote?
  5. Pleefun Lorekeeper

If you look at it, the true OW bat phone guild only cares about end game targets. They didn't get the first OW Vulak kill, i don't think TFC ever tried to go after any others due to the dirty ways that RI plays. If you look at Luclin, TFC killed OW HP, Creator, Seru, Khati Sha first. Of course RI will say they don't care but deep down you know they really do care or they wouldn't ever say anything to any response on the forums. TFC enjoys posting things on their website to get RI all worked up. TFC doesn't care who is better or worse, TFC is here to have fun and enjoy the game. its easy to bait RI into forum fights. They care more about this game than anyone else it seems. IF TFC was a guild that rushed and raided everyday I'm sure they would of killed Emp and VT first. Hell Vic pulled RI into SSRA to kill EMP OW first because they thought we were going for it. They also got contested DKP even tho TFC was no where near emp. They think they are trying to race us when really they are just racing themselves. OW goes away soon and guess what so does RI! we wont miss any of you. Server will be better off once your gone.
  6. Fumi-chan Augur

So are you saying you aren't #1? Is it Taiwan?
  7. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

8. That0neguy Augur

The amount of wrong in here is just cringe.

You want to talk about Dirty? Why don't we bring the guild you let clear all of ToV comment on how that Vulak went and about how TFC never does anything to get their hands dirty.

How dumb can you be? If RI's goal was to kill AHR first, why would they not rush to Emp?

Again with your "facts". There was no contested DKP given for Emp or any of the other kills when Luclin launched. Keep trying though!
  9. Fumi-chan Augur

You gave contested DKP for an Emp kill (wasn't the first kill, was maybe 2nd or 3rd of your kills) when we zoned in to kill OW HP. There was nobody else in the zone but RI and TFC. Unless you're saying a comm1 group was a threat?
  10. Spayce Augur

Guys, please stop beating my low skilled labor force to open world targets or I will never be able to buy low end raid loot I don't want to waste DKP on...and they won't be able to pay the internet bill at grandma's house.

Think of someone other than yourselves....mmkay?
    Gromph likes this.
  11. That0neguy Augur

Are you just really slow? I can't figure it out. You cry how RI keeps saying they are the best and then quote someone who isn't saying that as proof.

I am not sure what contested DKP credit on our 4th kill has to do with not having contested dkp on the xpac launch?

And we'll still be here when OW goes away, don't worry you won't have to miss us.
  12. Fumi-chan Augur

It happened. Again, we had zero intention of doing Emp, it was only the two guilds in zone. We went to HP, you went to Emp. Perhaps it was an accounting error, just like your guild having to do double and triple DKP bonuses to get people to log in for raids?

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. ExoticCheese Journeyman

Hay! Some people strive for excellence; others are Gouda'Nuff :cool:

Also, I didn't claim RI as #1, I just congratulated you for beating us on a trivial encounter.

There's no direct way to claim #1... What are you #1 for? RI would be arguably number #1 for amount of total relevant clears of end game zones since Classic, with the most amount of items looted, right? I'd think so, though I don't have the data neatly in front of me...

I'm sure TFC is number #1 for something, too, right? Like first Vulak kill? Sure! Hey, whatever's important to you, you can be #1 for that.
  14. Ohfuggle Elder

Million hours? I bet you my characters have a lot less /played then most! Anyone who thinks DPS races are simply A+B = C are wrong. Raid comp matters as well as prep time. For example with the Xakra's we finished Seru splits and raced to VT when TFC already started the pull. We were partially buffed, had people still moving through zones, etc. It was a good race, even with low numbers I bet the margins were razor thin, in fact I'll compute it when I get home from work!

You're welcome to celebrate a victory on mobs that dropped rot loots. You're also welcome to think that everyone should win every fight every single time (not a reality). If anything you should be overjoyed that one guild isn't 100% dominating every single spawn. That's a sign of a somewhat healthy server.

We can handle the competition, and competition includes losing sometimes. Clearly you're so desperate for a "W" your minor victory that I just hope when you go log back on to realize 90% of your raiding is DZ once a week content, you won't quit out of frustration.

Cheers.
    ExoticCheese likes this.
  15. That0neguy Augur

Did I stutter? Is your reading comprehension that bad? I didn't say it didn't happen.
  16. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

Why do so many RI members take every troll-bait that is put out there? Seriously!?
  17. Ohfuggle Elder

*whispers* It's not a batphone if it's raid time.

Lol.

I'm happy as hell to kill 90% or more of desirable OW mobs!

I welcome competition, which includes losing sometimes. The difference is we don't give up or stop trying if we lose a fight. You can sensationalize your "major" victory here, but at the end of the day Xakra's are and we all know it. AHR and a handful of other choice mobs are what matters in this era.

Thanks again for the race! See you next time!
  18. Ohfuggle Elder

Boredom.

Everything OW dead, DZ dead, X-mas time work is dead.

Must pass the time!
  19. Gromph Elder

Moth's to the Lamp.
  20. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

Wow! Ok. I guess you have to be bored in order to take them so seriously.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.