The world has reached the maximum number of traders. Please try again in a few minutes.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Baldur, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Baldur Augur

So this isn't going to fly. The max number of traders seems to be way too low and it needs to be increased.

With offline selling now we're going to be hitting the max number of traders constantly, especially during the night in the US.
  2. Rorce Augur

I didn't even know this was a thing, wow.
  3. Lithien Journeyman

As someone who actually subbed a second account to have an offline trader, if they don't up the limit, I'd rather see the offline trading go, so the ones that are actually online get to use that feature.
  4. Nolrog Augur

/facepalm.
  5. Lithien Journeyman

Yeah, the only thing worse than being required to be online in order to trade, is being online and not being able to trade.
  6. Baldur Augur

So last night the max traders in the bazaar was 600. Tonight there doesn't seem to be a limit.

However once we went over 600 traders it's now crashing the client whenever you type /baz.

Guess that limit was there for a reason. Gotta love fixing a crash bug with a hard coded limit, let's not actually fix the crash bug, there will never be over 600 traders...
  7. TLP Addict Augur

On the upside they don't need to do anything at all, the problem will take care of itself.....eventually.
  8. Claustaler Lorekeeper

Hi Devs,

could you increase the Limit asap OR
    could you add a random auto-disconnect after 24h -/+ 4h?

My 2cp.