The way of the TLP <Coirnav>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Elocar, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Elocar New Member

I've played EQ off and on through various means since 99' including several TLPs. The one consistent theme through all the servers I've played on is the slow decline of population. People leave the game for various reasons and every guild finds themselves in slow decline eventually struggling to fill raids and slowly losing the grip on progression.

The way to continue to enjoy the game and to thrive is to consolidate forces. People have to be willing to let go of guild tags and as leaders, their fiefdoms, for the sake of the people they hang with and in some cases lead.

My guild, Path of the Damned, is doing well. We are holding steady on numbers and we continue to progress. Our players have built a great culture and formed a tight knit family atmosphere. I've enjoyed this run more than any other, including live, because of the culture and the people.

I'm inviting you to come enjoy the game with us as a casual. Come see the content and be a part of something special. Either by joining us or opening up a dialog and having your guild raid with us.

Elocar - 60 Cleric - Senior Officer
    Path of the Damned
  2. Flarp New Member

Hi!
    I am newly returning to EQ after a long absence and intend to join Coirnav. I would love to join an active, social guild to meet new people for new adventures!

Good luck and good lootz!