"the way is blocked to you, perhaps if there was a reason for you to come here"

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Coruth, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Coruth Augur

Why am I getting this message when Im on the proper step of a mission to zone in.

Have group quest.

Get the update for saying ready to Temira Rootcaller in Convo

Get this instead of zoning in
  2. FrankeB New Member

Normally this would be considered spam and if Sony ever wants to acknowledge this i'm sure they'll start to delete the extra threads but yea, coming up on nearly a fully day of the instances being broken and not a word from sony about being aware so the more threads the merrier!

But to answer your question - instances are broken atm. If you keep clicking/saying the key phrase for a while (seriously like 10+ minutes) you'll eventually get in but it has progressively taken longer and longer for it to work (last night it was just taking a few to 5 mins but now it's much longer) and in some cases like housing/guild halls it's just flat out seems to be not working at all.

Sooo yea, we've all just been twittling our thumbs since last night waiting to even hear something from sony about this.
  3. Tegila Augur

they said something 20minutes ago in announcements
  4. FrankeB New Member

not bad I guess, ~19 hour response time lol.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

6. sojuu Augur

7. Ballo New Member

Instance servers have progressively degraded over the last 3 days. They are currently degraded to the point where very few people are even able to obtain and instance anymore... and yet we wait..... Pretty frustrating..
  8. Ranar Lorekeeper

too many anniversary quests instances ..... overloaded the poor hamster in wheel..)
  9. Fenthen aka Rath