The Warrens

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Creedmonk, May 22, 2020.

1. Creedmonk Augur

Can we get The Warrens unlocked on the new TLP's? Such a great under appreciated zone that most people don't even know about due to when it actually releases. I don't see anything in there that would "break" the game.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Not on my classic server. Ruin your own nostalgia bro.
  3. Protagonist Tank

Bronze weapon drops at level 3 definitely wouldn't break anything. Nope.
  4. Beep Elder

People can buy full buffs and xp boosts with real money in game but you're worried about bronze weapons o_O
    Creedmonk likes this.
  5. Creedmonk Augur

The UI, experience rates, no corpse runs, pet windows, advanced loot window, extended target window, graphics, etc don't do it already for you but the Warrens would?
    Crabman and oldkracow like this.
  6. Ishbu Augur

I usually forget the Warrens and Stonebrunt exist, and by the time they do, I simply dont care anymore as Ive leveled up more alts than I wanted too by that point.

Id be in favor of any lower level zones from classic-velious being available
  7. sumnayin2 Augur

Imagine thinking they can add a zone but can't change the loot. I know with DPG they probably wouldn't know how, but it is doable. Erudites really just need a better place to level and the Warrens would help.
  8. Creedmonk Augur

It would add another great leveling spot for earlier levels.
  9. Protagonist Tank

That A is bad does not stop A+B from being worse.
    jeskola likes this.