{The Warband} Recruiting for Kunark (Agnarr Server)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Audio, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Audio Lorekeeper

Grreetings Everyone,

I figured I would post a new post for Kunark, being that so much has happened for us in the time since Classic. We are an established guild of about 50 in our Core Membership, give or take a few. We have cleared Classic, and are chugging along as nice as ever in Kunark. We currently have a good 20-30 Epics, have downed up to Talendor, and are getting faster and more efficient every day. We are currently using Boxed Toons for some key roles in raids that we plan to replace with Main Members sooner rather than later, and are lacking numbers in a few other classes in general. With that being said, here are the details:

Raid Days/Times - Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday - starting at 8pm Eastern
    Note - We also hit open world targets on offnights and offhours, as well as help guildies with Epic kills etc

Loot System - We run a Loot Council. A few Officers, and a few randomly rotating selected Raiders join a channel, when an item drops, interested raiders link their current item in /rs and the Council votes on who they believe the item should go to. A spreadsheet is in the process of being made to keep track of all drops and winners of said drops, to help along with determining close call drops.

And In Closing - We take pride in who we are. We are not the leading pack on the server, nor do we really care to be. We raid when our schedule says to, and do OW targets on the side for fun and extra loot. But mainly, this guild is pretty tight-knit, and I know a lot of guilds say that, but I truly believe our team is some of the most generous and team oriented players I ever surrounded myself with. Between giving each other spells that sell for 4kr or rushing to help on an epic kill; everyone generally seems happy with each other's company and making our guild as a whole, stronger. We do not force a required recruit period, nor do we plan to ever. We just want good people who want to add to what we have been accomplishing since we have formed in Classic. With that being said, listed is what we are open to bringing in to the fold.

Check us out at thewarbandguild.enjin.com or Message Kincaid, Steiger, Steam, Tarrok, or Rlea in game, Thank you for reading!

Lvl 50+ Only
    Bard - 3
    Cleric - 2
    Druid - 2
    Chanter - 2
    Mage - 1
    Monk - 1
    Pally - 1
    Rogue - 1
    Shammy - 2
    Wizzy - 3
  2. Audio Lorekeeper

Bump. Still looking for a handful of folks who are active.
  3. Audio Lorekeeper

Trakanon downed first attempt. Yea, we got there a little slow. Anywho, still looking for solid players who make the raids! Visit thewarbandguild.enjin.com or message Kincaid, Steiger, Tarrok, Rlea, Idiin, or Steam in game...or private message me here and I'll get ya set up. Thanks everyone!