THE top raiding guild on Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Traphouse, Dec 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Coirnav even sucks at talking. This thread is a disappointment.
    HoodenShuklak and Punchu like this.
  2. That0neguy Augur

3-4hrs of VT every 3 days in order to get all the lewtz sounds much better then 5-6hrs once a week and getting only 1 item from Aten and having to spend all your dkp on it.

RI will net 40-50 Aten necks where the rest of the guilds will get 12.... Not sure what you consider fun, but I like to be rewarded for my time raiding.
  3. a_librarian Augur

I'm not stressed about BIS gear with a three month expansion cycle. I might feel differently if I was a more gear dependent class.

Anyway I'm glad there are different ways to approach the raid content. Doing instanced raids on my own time is why I'm subscribed and playing a TLP. Glad you guys are having fun with the game too
  4. Punchu Augur

110 aten necks in era, is the bar to beat. FYI.
  5. a_librarian Augur

No trash mobs were harmed in the making of this record
    TLP Addict likes this.
  6. Pleefun Lorekeeper

RI wont even see half that, they will be lucky if they see 40.
  7. That One Guy Augur

What server / guild had 110 aten kills during luclin.
  8. Spayce Augur

It’s hilarious watching folks brag about defeating 15 year old trivial content the most times to get gear that will be obsolete in 3 months haha.
  9. Xeris Augur

Aten Neck is still BIS for certain classes even during pop/ldon. Also how does one acquire 110 aten kills in era... it's up 4x per week OW and one instance? Even assuming you split raid every instance... that's 24 from instances and 48 from OW assuming you get literally every single OW kill. Even if you split it 4x/week... assuming you have like 150 active raiders (lol) , you get 48 in instance and 48 in OW, which isnt 110. Unless some TLP had Luclin drop during 1/2 lockouts, but I doubt it. Basically, I dont see how 110 aten necks in a 12 week window is humanly possible.
  10. TLPman Augur

who cares really why waste time even thinking about it.....

this whole post is about the dumbest stuff i have seen on here like really..... The Top raid guild on the server is the guild that meets your play needs and fit your play times, if that is RI and want to kill something every day and play 6 days a week then go for it. If you want to do 1 DZ for each mob a week because that's what you can do and the amount of time you have to play then go for it. I find it funny how much drama TLP's make its a 20 year old game FFS people.... IF you are going to say oh my guild is better then your guild blah blah blah you really should look at your life and get off the computer and go get laid or something cuz again no one really gives 2 red about it.
  11. Punchu Augur

Phinny had an extended Luclin as the devs got all the AoCs for PoP ready.
  12. malaki Augur

Also the reduced lockout thing fell during Luclin on Phinny as well.
  13. That0neguy Augur

I find it funny that the same people who complain that everyone is a looser for bragging about 15yr old content, also does that same 15yr old content. So what does that mean for you?

And if you really didn't get 2 , why are you reading the post let alone commenting on it?

Also, only like 20 people in RI raid 6 days a week and respond to all the batphones. Most people raid 3 days a week just like every other guild on this server. I'd be willing to bet that the average player in RI actually raids less then the person who shows up to 80% of the AoC raids in some other guild. The only difference is they end up getting all BIS loot.
  14. Watchitplx New Member

They also raid 2x as long to kill less things. I've seen their streams, they don't have the dps to kill every boss in VT in under the timer hah.

In RI you can pick and choose when you log on to raid. just 30 % requirement, and you don't have to all in your dkp on every item to win it. So much loot you can probably get it for close to minimum bid.
  15. a_librarian Augur

Feeling extreme embarrassment for everyone who has posted in this thread
  16. Xeris Augur

oh... then what's the point of even comparing how many aten necks someone got 'in era' on a server when 'in era' was longer than all the other servers had pop for :p it's literally impossible for anyone to reach that mark in a 3 month Luclin window.
  17. Communist Puppy Augur

All VT mobs used to go into window on a server up. It wasnt uncommon to get 6 atens a week.
  18. Krimzin Augur

One thing to keep in mind is not everyone cares to be done as fast as possible and do something else. I actually enjoy hanging with people i meet with our team and while we clear instances. Im in no hurry to get done to log off and do something else. Its probably why you see alot of "lifetime" guilds because the relationships that grow from playing with the people you know are more valuable than the pixels. Its one of the reasons you see MiM IV or other guilds remade over and over on TLPs
  19. Watchitplx New Member

Phini was more populated, and had waaaaay more crashes than cornaiv even at this point. Also mandatory trash clears, DT mobs that actually DT'd. You cannot compare agnarr/phini VT too Coir VT. two different zones. You guys act like the same people who pulled/played for AoS/whateveragnarrguild are not also in RI. 45 min vt boss clears would have been great, but are no longer possible.
  20. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Only if you suck at the game. Even with bosses leashed to their rooms 80-90% of the trash is still skipable
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.