THE top raiding guild on Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Traphouse, Dec 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boze TLP complaint factory

Magelo resists, duh
    Dythan likes this.
  2. Barathrum Augur

Oh ill member this when we kill OW Vulak, Kael, SS, SERU, ETC AGAIN..... Heres a hint im not in RI KEKEKEKE nice try though!!!

Also THIS

Nobody gives a crap.[/quote]
  3. Elskidor Augur

Just start your own guild and name it Top Raiding Guild. That'll solve everything.
    Chikkin and Iyacc like this.
  4. Traphouse New Member

So I hear some stuff went down in VT the other night. I am sure the top guild had no problem getting the kill when their out of group DPS showed up to help.

Unless you were just there to farm bane weps from trash. Would make total sense.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Salty much?
  6. Fumi-chan Augur

VT was fun yesterday, I think we can all agree on both sides it was an engaging experience. Small point of clarification, we had 62 in raid and RI appeared to have 60 in zone. We lost 2 on the pull sadly, so it was more like 60 vs 60. I think the overall DPS was pretty close (my cleric DPS AA did something!), you guys got us in the end. Nice job.

Remember; at the end of the day this is a game meant to be fun. Everyone has differing ideas of what is fun for them. One guild is a batphone guild that raids daily, another is an instance guild that raids on a set schedule and does OW content on raid nights. Both guilds are very successful and should be proud of themselves. With a few tweaks to our DPS and strategy, maybe we'll get you next time. :p
  7. That0neguy Augur

Looks like RI had 57 and 62 from TFC. If you lost 2 on the pull that's your bad. You still had 62 there and on the parse. You lost by 5% of the total which is a significant amount of damage in a race. Especially with the other guild having 5 less.

You can tweak all the DPS and strategy you want. Unless you are going to kick the wiz who did 25k dmg. The SK who did 18k. The rogue who did 13k. Or the 5 monks who did less then 15k which is half of what the average monk did. Props to you for doing 20k though and beating a significant portion of your dps.

But you are right, it was extremely fun and a clean fight. Would be worried what these repeated beatings do for morale though.
  8. That0neguy Augur

You do realize the server has moved into Luclin right?
  9. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

You do realize you just took troll bait right?
  10. Fumi-chan Augur

You don't need to worry about our morale, anymore than we need to worry about yours. ;) Although, I suppose I do wonder how it's gonna be when you're a month into Luclin, full clearing VT for the umpteenth time and everyone has what they need, hmm.. 3 hour VT clears, every few days, for weeks on end... Especially after going through that same grind in Velious. Yikes.

Like I said before, everyone plays for different reasons and has differing ideas of fun. But hey, you do you. <3
  11. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

12. Fumi-chan Augur

I play to watch our warriors tank naked. Ever seen a naked gnome tank? It's a thing of beauty.
  13. Kyza New Member

I wanna see this parse. Someone post it up
  14. Watchitplx New Member

is this guild really bragging about killing trash loot bosses. TD and Greig is srs content boys! I also kind of don't understand.

Being in RI I play less bc I have access to more high end groups and pick and choose when I raid for loot/ra/dkp only 30 % req wich can easily be done scheduling what days a week you raid for yourself. Loot is so plentiful everyone pretty much gets everything aside from a some select 1 outa 20 drop items, wich you will never get in a guild like TFC unless you blow 1 year worth of DKP, god forbid if they are loot council.

Some of these casual guild players I am pretty sure play just as much or more than hardcore members and get absolutely nothing. In RI just being a member I get like 500 heal potions a week wich I can do anything with not limited to raids I can pop and eat them like candy if I want, free gate and twilight pots. If I need a spell and It hasn't droped yet they go and drop 40k for me on the AH.

I dunno, people who keep crying that RI is a bunch of no life losers seem to play a lot more than me. there is this dude that harasses me from some other guild that is always on. Like does he just sit online looking at is screen going OH EM GEE I AM SO CASUAL RIGHT NOW.

Dunno man you guys need to evaluate your thoughts on how you insult people. The "we are casual but we play 40x more than you and get nothing" argument kinda faded a long time ago.
  15. Machentoo Augur

Yes, functionally equivalent. I bet all of them will fold on the exact same day, too. No differences at all, nothing to see here.
  16. Watchitplx New Member

Gear also goes into the time vrs raiding and casual. Full clear vt in 3ish hours or do your 6 hour VT missing bosses clear once a week. Again, RI raiders in the long run rather than a dedicated farm here and there prolly play a lot less then you think. ToV clears in 90 min vrs 4 + hours VT clears in 3 hours vrs 6 hours at 5x the loot intake, pretty it up and justify it all ya want man. As I stated before, a lot of you in those "casual" guilds play a lot more than us and don't even realize it.
  17. Dranix Augur

I got a piece of loot once. What a grand day it was.

Did you read this before you posted it? All this sounds like is an attempt at self-validation. Are you attempting to convince yourself or TFC you're better than them?

Really I dont care, this thread is silly. Carry on.
  18. Watchitplx New Member

You cared or you wouldn't have posted.

How many months did you save up for that insanity crawler loot?

And it was more to show you all what you are missing. 30 % RA is all you need to be a member and you get all that free stuff.

But I mean, in game I'm sure ill hear about what a no life loser, jobless, welfare, racial slurs person I am by random people. Even thou they obviously play more than I do. TFC and that Kixx (iv?) dude before he sold were very very good at reminding us about our faults.

You are just looking at it one way, every guild has people that enjoy conflict.
  19. a_librarian Augur

Get a load of how infrequently this guy plays the video game.

But seriously I'm glad you are happy with your guild and raid schedule.
  20. Pleefun Lorekeeper

I think he is trying to convince himself that he made the right pick raiding VT each night for 4-5 hours instead once per week. No one else seems to care about this aside from folks in RI?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.