The Stone Coven - Cazic Thule

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Potawatomi, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Potawatomi Augur

Guild Name: The Stone Coven

Time Zone: Eastern

Schedule: Sun 7p - finish Mon/Thurs 8p-finish

Loot System: DKP

Content: Currently raiding through NToV, RoF T1 and completing VoA.

Recruiting Needs

High

Warrior
    Cleric
    Necro
    Beserker
    Paladin
    Shadow knight
    Druid

Medium

Monk
    Bard
    Shaman
    Beastlord
    Wizard
    Enchanter
    Ranger

Low

Mage
    Rogue

Application Period

The application period is 30 to 45 days and starts the day you are tagged. During this time, you should do your best to get to know and group with your fellow members because, they are the ones who will be voting on you at the end of your application period. Throughout your time as an applicant, your progress will be tracked within the member boards. All members have access to view your application and discuss it. At the end of your application period, a vote will be called that will allow members 48 hours to vote on your application. A 75% approval rating or higher (that's 3 yes votes to 1 no vote) is needed to pass and become a member. If you pass your vote, you will become a new member.

In Game Contact:
    Guild leader: Tico
    Recruitment officers: Puluvil, Lumadenae or Deathredeemer.

If you have any questions, head to our website or send an in game tell to the above.
  2. Sinzz Augur

hmm i miight has to send you guys a tell in game
  3. Kennadrin New Member

I am also a returning player with a few characters from 1999 on.. I am looking for a guild that I can join who is ok with me leveling my new Paladin and Cleric.. Both around level 20. I am interested in your guild.. My Paladin is Eblaar but I am on my Paladin Kennadrin at the moment.
  4. Potawatomi Augur

Still looking for more to fill out our roster. Giving away our first born for a few necros, warriors and beserkers.