The Steel Warrior

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Kalipto, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Kalipto Augur

Hey warriors, I'm trying to get into serverwide.tsw. But I can't find or figure out the password. Anybody mind cluing me in?

Thanks!

While I'm at it, anybody have a list of must-have clickies for warriors?
  2. mackal Augur

serverwide.thesteelwarrior : thesteelwarrior

Does that not work?
  3. Kalipto Augur

That creates a channel for me but I'm the only one there. Where-as serverwide.tsw:tsw tells me that the password is wrong, meaning the channel exists and somebody is hiding in there!
  4. Makavien Augur

serverwide.thesteelwarrior:thesteelwarrior

There not much chat in there tbh.
    The most chatter in any serverwide channel is the eqresource channel serverwide.eqresource:eqresource
  5. Kalipto Augur

I guess thesteelwarrior channel is just dead. I'm used to seeing at least a few people in class channels, even for the under played classes like chanter. But I guess the warrior community isn't exactly chatty. Must be too busy being awesome ;)
  6. Repthor Augur

its mostly cuz the warrior comunity are a bunch of special snowflakes who all have diffrent veiws and if anyone disagrees with us we are in total warfare and mortal enemys. so what happens or happened is we all divided ourselfs with ppl with same veiwpoints and ignored everybody els cuz we just cant get along with ppl who are "wrong" or see diffrently. so there like 15+ warrior serverwide channels rather then one. and if your "wrong" or not special enough ull just not be included

Its the special raid throphy syndrome
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Aww, secret clubs and nobody invited me to any! Which channel do I join for the faction that supports Warrior DPS and ability to Dual Wield tank? :p
    Dre. likes this.
  8. Kalipto Augur

Thanks for the heads up Repthor! Is there a channel for warriors for people who don't agree with people who aren't agreeable? I'm just looking for some place to bounce ideas off other warriors. TheSteelWarrior is too barren for that.