The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by WokeCat, May 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WokeCat Augur

That's a good thing.
  2. Lejaun Augur

Proof that "Most of this company's revenue literally comes from TLPs" is where?
  3. Sycopata Elder

The last 48h are going take long.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

OK, Karen.
  5. Triconix Augur

Literally no where. He's just churning up bovine fecal matter.
  6. WokeCat Augur

Okay kid who plays the most over-powered class in the entire game and then cries that it got nerfed. Like you are the literal definition of a Karen.
  7. jiri_ Augur

It's fixed in later expansions, but it was also introduced in later expansions and trickled backwards. Monk fists are strong in classic and Kunark because of the changes introduced when the level cap was raised to 75. It's not an unreasonable ask, I think, to have classic ratios in classic.
  8. Lejaun Augur

OK, monks. It's time to fess up. Which one of you took his lunch money?
    Skuz likes this.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

I have a monk. I also have a rogue. Bard, mage, shaman, sk, etc. I don't raid. I don't parse. I don't care what DPS my monk does vs. my mage. Try again, Karen.
  10. Triconix Augur

It didn't trickle back initially because TLPs didn't exist initially. Everything shares the same code base so yes, it's very unreasonable. TLPs introduced at a later time now benefit from live changes that were made over the years. Some of them are bigger benefits to other classes than others. If you want to play a TLP, you have to deal with it or not play. Simple. Devs are NOT going to separate their code and they are NOT going to make changes for TLP that can and/or will cause issues with live. To believe they will is the definition of naive.
  11. jiri_ Augur

Then just revert it completely, because bare fist ratios are completely irrelevant on Live and have been for at least a decade.
    Demetri likes this.
  12. Magician9001 Augur

Bards are a weak class?
    Demetri likes this.
  13. Magneress Augur

how about also wizards doing more dmg than enchanter charmed pets lol
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur

Either let rogues have a /disc that let's them charm, or make it so that ENC can only charm green cons.
  15. WokeCat Augur

I just realized your symbi0nt. The same guy who got banned for boxing on P99. I can't take anything you say seriously.
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

Listen Karen, I've never played on P99. I've been 5 boxing on Phinny for the past 5 years with detours on Coirnav and Agnaar. I'm Laggar on Phinny, Accipiter/Falconii way back on Xegony. Any other questions you want answered? Or would you like to keep guessing?
  17. Sycopata Elder

Move this treath to rant and flames, ouch we cant.
  18. Wtfagain Elder

clearly most of the devs play monks
  19. Wtfagain Elder

ITT: Lots of snowflake monks.
  20. wade_watts Augur

Dude - about 95% of your posting history is either about how much you played on P99 or how hard you love rogues. I'm sorry that your favorite class isn't that great - stop trying to tear down a perfectly good class because you want yours to be better. Go promote for increasing Rogue DPS or something but stop with the nerf calls and desire to turn this into p99.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.