The Silent Minority - The Rathe

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Powerful, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Powerful Elder

Founded in 2002 on the Terris Thule server, The Silent Minority has steadily progressed over the years to become the top raiding guild on the Rathe server. We're currently farming TBM and looking for new recruits.

TSM raids Saturday 7:00pm and Sunday 2:30pm Eastern.

Currently we are looking for the following:

Bard: Closed
    Beastlord: Open
    Berserker: Open
    Cleric: Open
    Druid: Closed
    Enchanter: Closed
    Magician: Open
    Monk: Closed
    Necromancer: Open
    Paladin: Closed
    Ranger: Open
    Rogue: Open
    Shadow Knight: Closed
    Shaman: Open
    Warrior: Closed
    Wizard: Open

Low, Medium, High need

Applicants should be active level 105 players with max resists and at least 7000 AAs who can maintain 70% or better raid attendance. We will always consider exceptional applicants to closed classes, but contact us first to discuss it.

If you are interested in applying you can do so at http://forum.thesilentminority.net. If you'd like to contact us in game, send a ;tell or in game mail to rathe.drakang.
  2. Powerful Elder

3. Powerful Elder

4. Powerful Elder

5. Powerful Elder

6. Addyson New Member

Both teams recruiting for different classes;
    Red team- Cleric, Monk, Ranger, Rogue, Shaman
    Blue team- Bard, Beastlord, Cleric, Druid, Mage, Necro, Warrior, and Wizard
    Contact Drakang or Powerful if interested
  7. DaBigLurchman New Member

Personal Observation:

This guild is run like North Korea, only with more success. I'd recommend contacting some members prior to speaking with Drak or Powerful and get some personal opinions on leadership quality. Some will be honest, others may not be due to the possibility of falling out of favor with the "Dictators".

Then again, it's been top guild on server for awhile now; mainly due to the numbers of great players more-so than the outstanding leadership. Again, this is my personal opinion based off of my experiences with them. I could point out specifics, but don't want to turn this into a unproductive finger pointing thread as opposed to a "heads up" for future applicants. On a positive note,TSM is kept fairly drama free because of the leaderships' "your opinion doesn't matter" mentality.

Lastly, if you do app, ensure your application is grammatically correct and includes a detailed life story to avoid being called out by the grammar police.
  8. lolly Elder

Yeah - I been in TSM since its start nearly 14 years ago. I think forcing us to all have the Kim Jong thingy haircuts is cruel!
    But, we are secretly developing resources that will enable us to invade the other servers.
    And you know they kept me in a small cage and only let me out on raid nights so I can march in unison with the other wizzies.
    And we are totally humorless .

TSM - it's what made Everquest great.
  9. Azlynx Elder

I also dislike the haircuts. But I've never been in a more laid back guild with more committed leadership. Drakang and Powerful and the rest of the leadership put in a lot of time to see that that both raid teams are successful. As a result we have 2 raid teams that progressed further than the next 2 or 3 guilds on server. Not too shabby for raiding 3 days a week. It's also a drama free environment with almost no hostility I'm sure it exists but I haven't seen it. If you go out of your way to be a jaggof to other players in guild or server I'm sure one of these dictators will hurt your feelings. Other than that it's pretty awesome place to be.
  10. Powerful Elder

11. Addyson New Member

Bump! Still looking for awesome people for both raid teams :)
  12. Toni Xelphi of Bristlebane

*bump*
    Red team currently looking for: Beastlord, Berserker, Cleric, Magician, Monk, Necromancer, Ranger, Rogue, Wizard
  13. Powerful Elder

Updated:

Red still looking for a couple more casters.
  14. Drakang Augur

Bump.
    Nearly all DPS classes open on both teams. Both team routinely clearing all of TBM.
  15. Bubbles New Member

You guys raid with two entirely different raid forces ?
  16. Drakang Augur

Yes. Some full members raid on both teams but we have a lot that raid on one team or the other whichever fits there schedule. Provides some flexibility on job changes to move between teams if the class is needed.

Plus gives a larger player base in guild to have somebody on doing something all the time.
  17. Powerful Elder

Red currently looking for a cleric and couple wizards.
  18. Powerful Elder

Bump. Red still looking for high attendance cleric and wizard.
  19. Kyleah Lorekeeper

20. Kyleah Lorekeeper

Bump ;) Red team raids weekday nights 8:30 est Tues and Wed while farming TBM expansion, still looking for a cleric and Blue team raids Tues, Sat, and Sun also farming TBM, looking for several classes. Contact Powerful or Drakang if interested.