The Silent Minority on Rathe

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Drakang, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Drakang Augur

Looking primarily for the below classes but others considered on a case by case basis.

We raid Saturday at 7pm EST and Sunday at 230pm EST. There is no mandatory attendance requirement.

We have beaten all of NOS and are farming till the new expansion.

Bard
    Berserker
    Rogue
    Monk
    Ranger
  2. Gundolin Augur

3. Coffee Journeyman

Are you guys still looking. Coming back to play new expansion. I have a few 105s but I think I am just gonna play one this time around. I have enchanter,mage,wiz, and warrior. Any classes you are needing? Not sure I would be hardcore raider but looking for some peeps to do the expansion progression with.
  4. Gundolin Augur

Hi Coffee,

I am not an officer so I can't speak for the guild, but yes, we are still open for new players - DPS is where we are currently shortest so your Wizard would be the best fit in my opinion. The best way to check the fit would be to go to the web site and fill out an application to guest raid, and sign up for DKP.

http://www.thesilentminority.net/
  5. Drakang Augur

Raids full but still looking for a few key classes.
  6. Drakang Augur

updated open classes.
  7. Drakang Augur

updated open classes but will consider all solid players.
  8. Drakang Augur

Updated Open class list.
  9. Drakang Augur

Have beaten all of TOL except close the gate and getting close. Summer slump has hit numbers so looking for some to refill. Open classes updated
  10. Drakang Augur

All TOL down. Farming gear till next expansion. Primary class needs updated.
  11. Drakang Augur

All of NOS down. Working on the last few NOS achievements.
  12. Drakang Augur

Took us a bit but completed Vanquisher of NOS. Thats what happens when you have a changing raid force due to recognition that real life is more important. But we got there. Still looking to fill in some people. Holler at me in game if you are interested in Winning without being obsessive.