Fixed Internally The sever is not responding / You have been disconnected.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cacky, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Cacky Elder

I was in the bazaar with an open and active trader window for hours today on the Nameless server. Then I was disconnected. When I tried to login, I get to the character select screen, and when I try to enter the world, I get a "The server is not responding" followed by "You have been disconnected" messages, and then just a black EQ window.

I rebooted my computer and tried again, same thing.

I was on at the same time on the same computer with another account, and it did not get disconnected, and it was able to login again after the reboot. That character is in Misty Thicket.

Altogether I tried logging in about 5 times over a period of about 10 minutes, all while able to login with another character, and no one in general chat mentioning any similar problems.

Please help!
  2. TreeBarrk New Member

I have 2 Characters in Western Wastes on Bristlebane with the same issue.
  3. SALTY2720 New Member

me in trakanon teeth..
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  4. Zamza New Member

I am on vox wondering around TBL zones and cant get back in...same issue
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  5. MrsSK New Member

I have the same issue I was in new crystal caverns though
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  6. Kamy New Member

Crystal Caverns as well on Bristlebane server. I am also unable to use my return home due to it being greyed out. Still stuck!!
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  7. Cacky Elder

I waited 30 minutes and then logged in by using the "Return to Home" button. Unfortunately I did not think to try logging in again the regular way just to see if the problem was gone already... but in any case, I did get back in this alternative way.
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  8. MrsSK New Member

My return home button was greyed out... I will wait a bit and see what happens though
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  9. SALTY2720 New Member

Same lol cant hit it
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  10. Kuaamil Elder

Same issue here on Bristlebane in ToV Crystal Caverns. Worse, I hit Return Home on my characters and my cleric's origin is Neriak Third Gate which also seems to be down.
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  11. chromelyke New Member

stuck in trakanon's teeth on mangler for the past hour and half.
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I had heard one player on Phinigel say they could not zone into Shadeweaver Thicket, they tried multiple times & it was like the zone was down.

Now I just tried zoning into the Void (highest one) to buy something from Zeboxxuruuk & the screen just froze, reset PC, went to log in, said i had a character already in the world so I asked game to kick me out, character select showed character as in The Void, tried to enter world & screen froze, waited a few minutes & got black screen with white text saying "the server is not responding" client then went back to the old login screen..
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  13. ozpunk New Member

Also happening on Erollisi Marr, guild lobby was ok but unable to zone into a different area.
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  14. Kamy New Member

Finally! my return home was avail so I was able to get ported to CR. This is ridiculous. No word from anyone. Please at least acknowledge you know there is a problem!!!
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  15. SunDrake Augur

Yep, got a character stuck in Crystal Caverns on BB.
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  16. Sperry New Member

Same issue also on EMarr with a character in Bazaar. Will try the workaround.
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  17. the2ster New Member

I logged in on another character,and i can send my toon who i cant log in a tell..like he is still online.
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  18. MrsSK New Member

Well I went to log back in my return home button was lit up, but my dumb didn't use it, now I am waiting for it to reset again.... grrrr....
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  19. Durris Journeyman

Server not responding on BristleBane.
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  20. Daedly Augur

I can't believe I pay for this to happen on the only first Thursday of this year. I demand a stack of 1,000 coarse salt as compensation.

All that aside, this happened to my Bazaar trader on Emarr too. I can't send him home either because he wouldn't be able to move if I did. So yeah, if you could get this fixed please.
    TreeBarrk likes this.