the real reason...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Racci, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Racci New Member

Pretty sure they lock up the servers every couple of weeks just to get people like me to come read the forums.

While, Im sort of , had a Bard steal an AC from me early by charming it and running off...why nerf the enchanters and leave the bards with the powah?
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

The enchanter charm got upgraded by not being dispellable.
  3. Racci New Member

in the case of an ancient cyclops that does no good, cant out run the bard, eventually you have to try to kill it and poof they are gone again
  4. Overcast451 Augur

Yeah, same happened to me. Some jerk in Midnight Rations was the one that pulled that BS on me. Unfourtunately, I didn't have enough time set on my instant replay video, but I've bumped it way up now.
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

You need a video of his completely legit and sanctioned way of competing with you over a contested mob?
  6. ibc93 Elder

I don't know who [Player Name] is or whether it is justified. However, the post by Overcast451 "Some jerk [Player Name] in Midnight Rations was the one that pulled that [censored] on me" is in violation of Daybreak Games Forum Guidelines. The specific rules broken are 1) Be respectful and courteous,
    3) Do not troll or make personal attacks, & 5) Profanity. I would suggest to remove the ad hominem posts before Daybreak moderators or customer service get involved.
  7. Ruhi Augur

@ibc93 1/10 on your trolling skills.....

i would suggest you lighten up on an internet forum brown-nosing....