<The Rathe> Frayed Knot is recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Darchiva, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Darchiva New Member

Frayed Knot, the oldest raiding foundation guild on The Rathe server, is recruiting for higher level play. You must be level 102 or higher to join and have all expansions. We are setting up for the new Expansion (EoK), farming TBM T3 events and some fun lower content. Raid times are from 8:15-11:15 on Sun,-Thurs and off on Friday and Saturday. Our recruitment is simple, easy, and can be viewed on our website at http://dkp21.frayedknot.us/index.php We are currently seeking players for higher end content and casual gaming to expand our family. We have one of the best Raid teams in the game who have consistently helped players grow thru our Raid Guest program and our Comrades in Arms, which is helping other guilds grow in what content they can achieve. Currently all classes are being accepted although limited.

If you are interested in Joining in the fun on The Rathe then look for our Our Guild/Raid Leader- Kiras, Recruitment Officer- Darchiva, Our Gatekeeper for invites to join as a Guest- Taza, or any other member of Frayed Knot for more information! Come and do a guest raid with us...just send TAZA a tell to get in. For guest raiding you will need to be at least level 102 or higher with fairly good equipement (TBM group or higher) Hope to meet you soon!

Darchiva Dragonheart- 105 Warrior
    Recruiter
    Frayed Knot
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Darchiva send me a PM
  3. Coffee Journeyman

Are you guys still looking. Coming back to play new expansion. I have a few 105s but I think I am just gonna play one this time around. I have enchanter,mage,wiz, and warrior. Any classes you are needing? Not sure I would be hardcore raider but looking for some peeps to do the expansion progression with.