The population of RF is changing Dec 9th , can we get new Vel Vote for those staying?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DryalRmog, Dec 2, 2015.

1. DryalRmog Augur

The population of Ragefire is changing drastically in just a ~ a week.

For those of us left playing after Dec 9th, could we please get a vote to gauge if those of us left are ready for Velious?

I know we have been In Kunark for some time now, and many are ready for something new.

If we can get a new vote, please work it very clear, I.E. Would you like to unlock next expansion by XYZ date? yes or no

Thanks!
  2. JustAQuestion Elder

+1

Give the Dev-Team 2 weeks after Phinny start, and then maybe we can discuss the Topics:
    1. New Vote - time gap between expansions after Velious release till GoD? (not further atm).
    2. Merge of RF and LJ to a healthier community.
    3. Raid instancing for the server(s) who wanted it from begin.
    Jarith likes this.
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

I asked the guy who wrote the previous poll about this and he said

"When ask vote now why?"
  4. JustAQuestion Elder

Hi AlmarsGuides,

correct me if I missunderstood something.

Why? Because the last vote was a mass and DBG opens a new TLP and thin out the Population of the old ones.

When? Not now, but asap the dev-team got some time, so mayb 1-2 weeks after phinny release. Over X-Mas/NewYear alot People are at home and have time to answer the (hopefuly) 2 weeks Long vote.
  5. AlmarsGuides Augur

I was joking about how poorly the previous vote was worded on Ragefire implying that whomever wrote it always spoke like that.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  6. Seraphim Augur

We dont need a vote anymore.. just give us Velious. Otherwise GG server!
  7. Nolrog Augur

It is not time for the Velious vote now. This is the slower server, as voted on multiple times. Unless they plan on merging Lockjaw into Ragefire to try and create one server that is actually viable, there should be no vote just because another server opens.
  8. JustAQuestion Elder

There should be a vote cuz the last one was a mess, like Almar wrote, the worded of the Options wasnt clear.
    Even the vote duration (1 week) was realy short, and (just an example) after a RF crash I couldnt change my answers and vote on my toons, just got all the time an error msg.
    So I could only vote 2/9 of my chars, great...

Now alot people move to Phinny (beside instancing) cuz of the 3 month. Even if we get a new vote and it will pass a 3 month duration, we wont have the same release time like Phinny. We will have conten_clear_time (3days - 2 weeks+) + vote_time (2weeks) + 3 month, so we end up with min 3.5 month and later it will raise no doubt.
  9. Skipper Augur

I mean, who the hell cares anymore? Ragefire was ruined by the 6 monthers and bad polling. Good riddance!
  10. Marthisdil Augur

at this point I'm hoping they don't merge LJ and RF. Us folks here on RF don't wanna deal with the FI crap.
  11. ID_EGO_SUPEREGO Augur

Delete this thread, the vote is long since completed and the fate of Ragefire decided.

If you want to vote on something, vote to merge Ragefire with Lockjaw, but Ragefire's timeline has been settled for quite some time now.
  12. Eilad Lorekeeper

Merge ? no thank you.
  13. JustAQuestion Elder

@ID_EGO_SUPEREGO

Who said that? LOL. DBG voted before the server was up which timelin eit should have, then after 3 month they voted for Kunark, then after 3 for Velious, why shouldnt we vote for SoL, PoP, etc.?
  14. Delphwind Augur

^^This.

I believe there was actually Roshen posts back when Lockjaw first popped up that suggested there might be a merge in the future between the two. I see this happening in the next 3-4 months.
  15. Hasty Blades Journeyman

The prudent measure would be to monitor the populations on each server for several months after Phinny's release. This knee jerk reaction every time something changes is ridiculous. I think after all the dust settles, you'll find it isn't nearly as doom and gloom as being portrayed. DBG wants healthy servers as well. We need actual data to the contrary before begging for mergers.
  16. Endtime Elder

I will save Roshen the reply.

1. We will see how the servers fair in 3 months.
    2. Merging both servers would mean both servers would need to be on the same expansion, if velious unlocks early on ragefire this ruins the experiences for players on lockjaw. Lockjaw is content on the slower progression.
    3. I have told you guys NO
  17. JustAQuestion Elder

@Endtime

Good that you are not Roshen.
    At the beginning Devs said something like "If the Server community wants a Change... we will look into it", so reason to believe that the ruleset we have atm is for ever.
  18. Vindicator Journeyman

I don't have a bone in the matter (Phinigel all the way!) but if I were in charge of Lockjaw/Ragefire I'd wait to see what kind of impact the new server has on the other two TLP servers. If it is as many suspect, I would consider merging the two servers and letting Kunark stay up for a couple more months before having a new vote.
  19. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

[IMG]
    Felicite and Qelyn like this.
  20. Ottoe New Member

I guess I don't understand, what does it matter if they open up vellious? If you want to stay in kunark longer, then stay in Kunark. Why keep the people who have already completed and done the content in kunark? Doing the same stuff, over and over again. Till they just quit logging on.

Trying to run a guild on these servers is impossible!! Euro guilds staying up till mid day killing all the content, most dragons spawning in Euro time slots. It really makes getting anywhere in this game impossible. Instancing would help!!. At least then on your raid nights, you will have some targets in window. Instead of getting a raid force together to find out there is nothing in your window to kill.