"The Perfect Companion" e-day quest

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Zujilli, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Zujilli Elder

So I've noticed for "The Perfect Companion" quest (very creepy by the way ;P) that to complete all 16 of the steps I need to get into areas where my character would be KOS (for example my good Froglok wiz would be KOS in Neriak and my evil Dark Elf magician would be KOS in Halas). I have heard there are illusion clickies that can be used to get around situations like these, but as a new player without very much plat yet or access to these clickies, is it possible to complete this quest? Would using an invisibility skill work to sneak past the guards? Could I hail the necessary quest NPCs while invisible or would they discover me once I hail them (to get the hair sample). I understand that you can finish the quest and get xp and plat by only doing 5 of the steps, but I would like the e-day flowers and achievement for at least one of my characters. Any help you can offer as to how to get this done would be appreciated. :)
  2. Borek-VS Augur

You can do them all with invis, and hailing while invis will work. I didn't encounter any see invis along the way, but if you are low enough level that you don't have access to a Perfected Invisibility, just carry a few Cloudy potions in case of invis dropping. Tip: ask a higher level (75+) caster to group with you and cast Group Perfected Invisibility so that you can do the quest.
    Zujilli likes this.
  3. Zujilli Elder

Thank you! :)
  4. Fudda New Member

Also don't forget to get the update on quest you need to hail the people from behind them. I did it with my halfling rogue with sneak/hide very easy done. You shouldnt have any problem with perf invis to get updated in citys you are kos
    Zujilli likes this.