The "No box" Server Information

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frenzic, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Lee81 Augur

There is a recruitment frenzy right now. Consolidation is going to continue occurring until we have a small handful of competing guilds.
  2. lalaloup Augur

The pun was not on purpose. :(
  3. Lee81 Augur

I've recognized your tone.
  4. Vaclav Augur

Missing the pun in your previous post....
  5. Porygon Augur

Frenzy, frenzic....
  6. Frenzic Augur

I can't believe you're defending blatant cheaters. First off of someone uses valdemort they are a cheater and scum of the eq universe. I don't stutter when I say that. Screw the users as they are cheaters, each and every one. This moral high ground crap is ridiculous. If you ever used m q you're a scum bag cheater period.

Saying it was created to automate then in the same breath saying it wasn't intended to cheat lol. How twisted perception has become in today's gamer.

Almost forgot: no packet manipulation? Rofl. There is manipulation right now in the live versions on both websites. Stop acting like m q is a friendly mistaken entity. It's a god damned cheating program.
  7. Redik2 Augur

What if they use others' account information to plat dupe off of Zek? Are they better or worse, in your eyes?
  8. Frenzic Augur

Worse. Those people screwed you on purpose and I hope you found out who did it.
  9. rune00 Augur

"both websites" ? Really? REALLY? You are a complete idiot. M q 2 is open source and distributed on its own website where it's also stated multiple times that unattended gameplay is discouraged as well as other abuse.

Are you really going to blame the devs for what others do? You are so incredible ridiculous and obviously trolling me now but I just can't stand your utter bull.

So if someone starts distributing a modified version of excel that you can manipulate packets in eq with you are gonna blame Microsoft?
    Your logic is flawed.
  10. Batbener Augur

The program you all are talking about was very much cheating at the time. Automating tradeskills? Just windowing EQ was against the EULA. You weren't supposed to let anyone play on your character and all that stuff that is now perfectly "legal".
    Frenzic likes this.
  11. Frenzic Augur

Lies and slander... Gotta love these forums sometimes.
  12. sihpa Augur

For those of you not in the know just look on redit for this scumbags ADMISSIONS to using cheats etc. His OWN words. Look at the first post on this thread and note how high and mighty he regards the lowlife hackers and cheaters of early EQ. He admits to having all this insider knowledge right here in this thread and you guys just eat it up. His narcissism is blinding you guys.

I dont know what his real agenda is but its not what he's portraying here thats for sure.
    rune00 likes this.
  13. rune00 Augur

I haven't seen a recent post about a specific program being "illegal" or "legal" for that matter all I have seen is UNATTENDED gameplay is "illegal"

Anyway I'm not even gonna argue with you directly anymore Frenzic you are just trolling and when you lose an argument you quickly come up with a new one. I'm not gonna do the he said she said with you.
    You have your opinion and I have mine, I'm just happy I can present it here and I'll let the forum readers judge who of us is presenting facts and who is trying to skew them.
  14. Arderd and Crowd Augur

So, its ok to box if you have several computers? Or is it not ok, but there is a work around they can't prevent? Sounds like I may need another laptop!! lol

I hope they just ban the 3rd parties tho, and people use common sense. I box 8-9 (druid,clr,shm,sk, 3nec,1 bard + 1 afk bard), easy without any assistance...and prolly add 6-8 pet classes in (more if I bought a 2nd monitor) for big mobs.....so....maybe not.
  15. Frenzic Augur

You're openly defending a notorious cheating program on the official forums. Quite frankly they should ban you for that alone. I'm not coming up with new arguments, I'm repeating the same one that you can't counter. The base compile, before it touches any distributors, is against the rules set forth by Daybreak and SoE before them. It's not just unattended gameplay, don't act innocent. If you have ever or still do use this program, you're cheating scum and I look forward to a server without you.
  16. Frenzic Augur

Old school boxing is legal and will be there. If you can set up multiple computers and control them with different mice and keyboards, you're good to go. If you're trying to box from one computer or control multiple computers with third party software, you're SoL :)
    Arderd and Crowd likes this.
  17. Arderd and Crowd Augur

We're gonna need a bigger office?

Nickatropolis likes this.
  18. lalaloup Augur

Think about your own words for a second.

Cheating was much more common in early eq that most realized. The problem today isn't the programs themselves.
  19. rune00 Augur

If it wasn't for the fact that you redefine and adjust your arguments I would know which ones to respond to, so you said "both sites" blah blah and I corrected you and now you use "base compile" instead (which clearly doesn't modify packets, so I guess I won that one)

It is just unattended gameplay because you can have m q 2 loaded and just use out of group follow, wait nm that one already exist in the client, uh ok so I only use /melody oh wait darn it that one exist in the client as well, hmm at what point am I cheating? I don't use map with mobs on it and I don't target outofsight mobs I simply broadcast key presses to cast spells and so on "EXACTLY" like is boxer does, people used m q 2 for boxing years before Lax even created is boxer...

I know you know how m q 2 works and if you are honest and not just on a personal vendetta against whatever pay sites you where a member of that banned you recently (yeah I know) you would realize that what was once "illegal" can quickly turn into "legal" it's just a matter of adjusting a few things...
  20. Eliseus Augur

Why do you care about anything said in this thread? You already stated you won't be playing on the server.
    Frenzic likes this.