The new time-locked progression server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Starshape, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Kreugen Lorekeeper

"Rose tinted glass" is what I was getting at.
  2. Machen New Member

What would a good healthy population look like to you?

We have a dozen raid guilds at varying levels (in fact the number of active raiding guilds is within 10% of what it was a year ago.) There are plenty of pick up groups to be had at high levels, a health economy with a ton of traders in bazaar selling almost anything you'd want to buy. If that's not a healthy adequate population I don't know what it would take to qualify.
  3. Chiltonium New Member

Hm, I see a lot of these threads, some from many many many months ago, talking about server merge, even from SOE employees. It has not been done?
  4. Trazzlo Elder

Well, so far we are still at the stage that perhaps, possibly, they may someday answer one of these old threads or a new one. :cool:
  5. Arog Augur

I am ready for a new time locked server to start out on. I came back when Fippy came out but only as a casual player and the progressive servers just went way to fast unlocking expansions in my opinion. Regardless, I am ready for a new TLP server.
  6. Eandolf Elder

I'm pretty sure SOE came out and said they didn't have plans for a new TLP until the existing one(s) get to the current expac. It seems unlikely that given their resources and the work on EQ(N), they will be able to free up the time before then...
  7. Robert Mulvey New Member

Why not just do a TLP server with restrictions. I'd really enjoy playing classic EQ untill Next comes out. I love this game, but the new expansions are just too much for me. It's not the same as once looking for groups. I read a lot of talk about bringing back a TLP that's pvp, but I'd even love for a roleplaying server like Fironia Vie come back so there won't be much botting going on. That way we can grow some solid friends to look for, and recruit (that's advertising for the corporate Sony), and enjoy a game together.
  8. Malachi Augur

When you say restrictions I assume to mean tighter restrictions. The current tlps already have had "restrictions". Classic lasted for months.
  9. Machen New Member

You realize a server locked at classic is not in any sense a TLP right?