The New Progression Server Name Is....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, May 1, 2015.

1. MaestroM Augur

I voted for Mrylokar, but Ragefire works for me.

I'll probably play on it anyways.

Dragons and whatnot.
  2. Jikulos New Member

3. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

Thanks Roshen you da main Ogre.

I voted for Gorenaire but Ragefire works. Especially with all the incoming drama. :)
  4. Cien New Member

Lockjaw rocks more
  5. Geez New Member

Well my virtue is wearing off!
  6. Barlow Elder

They could have chosen ANY name for this server... and I would still be playing on it :)
    Irbax_Smoo and Vaclav like this.
  7. PeppeLePeu Elder

Im pretty excited for this even if I could care less what the name is. Just had to replace my hard drive and the first thing installed post the 177 windows updates + drivers was eq just so I can make sure I am ready to go launch day.

That said the news I want to see isn't the name I just really want to know the rule set this progression server chose. Especially if its one that's going to push out content faster then the average player digests it. Really looking forward to reliving the content without feeling like I have to break neck speed through it all to keep relevant.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  8. Metacomet New Member

I dont suppose they can roll back the graphics on Antonica to authentic, classic appearance can they? and bring back oasis of mar?
    Fallfyres likes this.
  9. Dandy Augur

Not for this server, Metacomet. I think they recently hinted at wanting to do it for a future project.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  10. Betenoire Elder

Was my vote also, and I also assumed I was in a vast minority.
  11. Beastro Augur

Was hoping for Yelinak.
  12. Aenoan Augur

I disagree Ragefire is very classic. Especially the Rage inducing camp itself and how much it was a part of the game. There are more stories around Ragefire then anything else in the game I feel like.
    Fallfyres and Irbax_Smoo like this.
  13. Vaclav Augur

Oh I agree side concepts it can fit - but I was talking about how classic servers were titled.

For servers up until the first TLP they didn't break the trend of Gods/Important Figures I don't think.
  14. Taeluuin Entariel Elder

Can we get an official response re: the beta? Will this be f2p/silver accessible for stress-testing purposes? Because, frankly, the beta will determine my level of involvement with Ragefire, and I will not sub to beta test a server I may not wish to play on.
  15. Roshen Brand Manager

Totally stealing this for Aristo's post (and the social shares that go with it). Thanks for posting this here!
    Fallfyres, Crystilla and Sheex like this.
  16. Twoshade Lorekeeper

Hey Roshen, before you leave, is the UI going to be the old or the new?
  17. Vaclav Augur

New - it's been answered in the FAQ
    Irbax_Smoo likes this.
  18. Twoshade Lorekeeper

I didnt see it??
  19. MBear Augur

New. But some of us are hoping to find a skin that has some of the older appearances. I don't want stare at the book old but am looking for a little of that look and feel.
  20. Twoshade Lorekeeper